Partners in crime - Chit Chat between us (=^•^=)

Sexifying your electronics… I like it!

1 Like

It’s great isn’t it. Actually Milie was the one who made it for me…I am like SUPER HYPER with all this hotness…I really like yours as well :smiley:

My electronics are all SEXY and I LOVE it…till the time my co-worker happened to see it today and it was kinda awkward explaining what this means!!! lol! :smiley:

2 Likes

Lolllllllll I guess so!!!

1 Like

Yeah it was Super awkward cause I happen to take out my planner to write something and it opened on that page (The pic I posted) And she is an older-than-me lady so I quickly flipped the page but I was not fast enough. RATS!!! >_< Yesterday same co-worker caught WR’s SEXY pic on my phone (it is still my locked screen) and was like “Who is THAT guy on your phone?”

ROFL…naughty naughty girl!!! :smiley:

Yeah… there’s no getting out of that nicely… I could totally see that happening to me. hahaha

HAHAHAHAHA…Oh! well things like this happen to me all the time. You think I would have gotten used to it by now…smh…LOL! : D

1 Like

Lollllll :slight_smile: Pree!!!

This topic is now pinned. It will appear at the top of its category until it is either unpinned by a moderator, or the Clear Pin button is pressed.

1 Like

That’s good Mariko :slight_smile:

Yay! I hope the perverts club is the next to be pinned ^ ^…that one is awesome too

2 Likes

HELLO ALL…This was our START!!! <3

Hey Pree we are back again. Old times…here, we can be a little tame HAHA :))

HAHAHAHA…I guess, I wonder how tame though!!!

SOoooo Besides Master’s Sun… What is everyone watching ?

I am seeing Good Doctor, The Goddess of Fire, and was/have to finish watching The Blade and Petal.

What I listen other than Master’s Sun…
Good Doctor and Goddess of Fire, i’m the french mod, so…
I also listen to Who are you but… the story seems to become a bit boring… And I listen My girlfriend is a gumiho, it’s an older one but I like the main lead :slight_smile:

The only drama that has got my full attention right now is Master’s sun…other dramas airing right now are nothing compared to it in my books…i have the ****Master’s sun fever and I am liking it :))

Drama rating: 10/10…5 stars!..( P.S: Drama rating is still open to changes based on drama ending…if it ends up like BIG, then it could end up as a 5/10 drama)

1 Like

I LOVE the second lead from My Girlfriend is a Gumiho…but you know that! Lol :€