Partners in crime - Chit Chat between us (=^•^=)

Pink Chicken? I totally googled that… I got a lot pictures of painted poultry.
Is this “Me too, Flower” ?

Well I’m definitely not feeling so good about it :frowning:
boo hoo hoo T_T

Did you see the cast Hesto? What do you think? :smiley:

HAHAHAHAHA…Yes “Pink Chicken” is from Me Too Flower! I have no idea why they had to chose THAT name…When I first posted “I am totally liking Pink Chicken!” I had to go back and edit…Gosh! did not want people so have not seen that drama thinking I like my chicken colored or anything weird like that!!! ROFL ;D

I guess the word I’m looking for is “Meh”… There is nothing overly appealing about cast. . . Kinda took away what little interest I had.
Also after thinking about what Chizzy said, I don’t want them to ruin my fantastic memories of the Korean BOF (which despite being cheesy and appearing to be filmed on a handy cam, is still special to me.)

ROFL…I had a similar reaction when I saw the cast…cheesy BOF is for me too…forever!!! ^o^

The American remake is supposedly set in grad school - that already makes me think it’s not going to have the right kind of tone. In my mind, by grad school, you’ve matured quite a bit. But what about the youthful air? And the growing up and changing of the characters?

Not to say it’s going to totally suck… But I sort of wish the production people didn’t make this a remake of HYD - maybe “inspired by” or something. Don’t know that anyone will agree with me, but if they changed the tone and made it way darker, I might want to see it.

I read a little more on it… and they said they were going to try and stick to the original Manga, although they are expanding stories of some of the lesser characters and putting them in grad school and she’s a dancer. So, it’s a little questionable how true to the story they are actually going to be. (however only 16 episodes, so that’s nice)

I agree with you, that if you put them in grad school it’s a lot harder to capture that immaturity/innocence/youth that comes with being in high school/college.

I like the BOF/HYD story, I don’t know if I would like a version that is too Americanized, but I also think, that they think an American audience won’t watch it if they don’t sex-it-up a bit.

If they “darkened” it and made it an inspiration of HYD, that might be interesting as it would be a different story… maybe more of a reflection. Not something that I’m going to be shouting at the TV… “WHAT? why did you change him/that/this/her?”

I think I might have lost my way on this post and started rambling… oh well. :slight_smile:

Not really, haha! I just watched K-Version because of LMH and KimBum. Though I didn’t like Gu JunPyo at all! -_- But I love LMH! Let’s see…if the American version has cute guys, then maybe…

For one, I am not a big fan of American love-shows! They are all about sex and cheating! And then BOF in Hollywood equals DISASTER!

2 Likes

Google the cast and tell me what you think… I wasn’t too impressed

Mehhh! Not watching this one!

Ok what is this one about?

Just chit chat … in English… Kinda quiet right now :slight_smile:

what are u working on ? can u recommand me for some work i want to do english to french translation

OMG… Too lazy to read 206 messages ><
Such a long time evryone ^^

@yvia87 Je suis sur Heirs et reply1994. Plutôt relaxe comparé à certains moments x) Mais je sais que plusieurs dramas TW, Chinois ou des émissions TV cherchent du monde :wink:

2 Likes

@preena0003 hello

1 Like

then welcome back.

Just reviving a cool conversation :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok so, can I reborn this topic?