Partners in crime - Chit Chat between us (=^•^=)

I’m not that resolute… I’m curious to see how they do it. Are they going to totally sexify it? Is it going to suck, is there a chance it could be good?
hummmm…

Pree… You didn’t answer the question. You’re going to watch it… aren’t you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

OMG…I do not want to but i know i will be so curious that i will at least check out the first episode :smiley:

Just like pree said, it could go either way…I am just afraid that it might turn out really horrible and RUIN my BOF memories

1 Like

OH! i just saw the cast of the American version…uhm…i would keep my thoughts to myself

OMG!!! I just googled the full cast as well…I do not know what to say now!!! hmmmm…yeah! let’s just say I am going to stick to my Korean version even if i did not like LMH in that hairstyle! LOL!

1 Like

I just saw the cast…sorry hesto i am not curious anymore!!! I have no idea why! lol!

LMAO! true…some people are even saying the lead guy is like a po** star O_O…what a “great” way to start things off

OMG! Really? :frowning: Yeah so that is a … NO! I have no idea why, but one look at the cast and i thought “not worth it” LOL~

ROFL…That was my first reaction when i read the headline…why why why why???

Too much into this guy and “Pink chicken” right now…LOL! I am a fan!!! WHY why why why, did i not see this drama sooner :smiley: LOL!

my exact sentiments…I was totally turned off whn i saw the “jan di” and the “goo jun pyo”…i was like WTF

1 Like

I GIVE UP trying to get the two pics together !!! LOL!

Yup “turned off” Good one Chizzy !!! I was wondering what emotion i was going through…that is the right way to explain it! LOL!

you mean the drama,me too flower?..for some reason I couldn’t get myself to watch it after finding out the lead female character is a police woman…i really dont like dramas that have any connection to law,police,investigation etc…I hear your voice is one of my few exceptions :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I still do not understand the pink chicken reference…what is that??

1 Like

YUP!!! Chizzlet!!! I just finished watching that drama today! OMG!!! it is so good! It is now one of my favs…I cannot believe it took me so long to watch it! ppl kept telling me how good it is. For eg: lupita had told me that it is must watch for a YSY fan and he is so good in that drama…so so much better than FBND!!! And she was SO RIGHT!!!
And lee ki kwang…so adorable. He is also so good!
Pink Chicken (played by LKK also) is the fictitious name of this pop-star that the main girl likes in the drama ! lol! :smiley:

1 Like

Hmm since you and Lup both agree that the drama is awesome, i guess I am just gonna go ahead and watch it…i hope I enjoy it as well.

Amyway Pree,I am gonna head to bed now.I have to wake up early tomorrow to do something.Catch U later chingu ^ ^

1 Like

Good night my sweet chingu :smiley:
Yes…I am heading to bed as well since i have to wake up early as well :frowning:
See you later…let us know what you think! ^^

2 Likes

Is it that awful! I should probably look it up.