People , holiday depression

4 Likes

Have you gone to the gym?? Do tell how that is going! I am off to the gym this morning for my 30 min treadmill walk and workout!!!

yes been to the gym! oh my goodness. yes thats what I needed, and a hydromassage at the end, my arm feels better too

2 Likes

I just got back working out for about hour and 1/2 - feels good - time to go get the hair did!!! LOL

1 Like

I do plan to go a couple times a week to start with, yesterday, I really got it going, and I so much want to keep going. Just saw a "shuffel dance in one of our other links, and am thinking of doing some dancing alone "with a chair or broom ", get my hips limber again!! so got a plan, and planning to do this…

theres another link on here about Christmas, I put my thoughts and ideas there, but no depression as I wrote it! and y’know really it kinda made me feel better about this upcoming holiday. we discussed earlier about what to do and all,

I have decided to make a batch of cookies, and some cakes and just give them, share time with a person thats lonely.
so my goal not to be depressed or up set cause of no traditions, and make my own.

oh forgot to tell y’all, as for Thanksgiving, I enjoyed my day! parades and all, good lunch, an awesome day!! so Christmas coming up, I plan to do the same thing.
3 weeks to start giving not wait for Christmas!!

3 Likes

Off to work with my trainer!!!

ok, I know this is all about depression, the holidays and all, I found this on Facebook just now, I know some may have lost a loved one and all, I pray this is appropriate for someone, I just want you to know you aren’t alone, God does love you we love you too

“It was the night before Christmas and Santa was busy making his rounds

He was light on his feet making sure he didn’t make a sound.

But he took notice that some homes didn’t have that Christmas Glee.

so he decided to stop because he thought that just can’t be.

He crept in a mommy’s bedroom and stopped dead in his steps, as he saw a little angel hugging his mom as she slept

The little angel looked up and cried " oh Santa you are finally here!!

I’ve been waiting for you to help me let Mommy know I am near".

Santa picked up the wee angel and asked him " What can I do? I’m just a simple toy maker I can’t make your mommy’s dreams come true".

So the two of them sat and they sat for a while until the tiny angel jumped up and screamed with a smile.

"let’s leave her a sign a beautiful sign from above,

let her know it’s from me sent from heaven with love"!!!

So Santa dug and he dug deep, in that big glorious bag that was filled with lots of treats .

He pulled out a beautiful white feather that look like it was made out of snow.

And he thought such a beautiful sign that only a grieving mother would know.

He placed it on her nightstand and kissed the angel on his head.

Then placed him next to his mom as she slumbered in bed.

I think I’ll stay here with Mommy and visit her in her dreams tonight,

She misses me dearly and needs to know I’m all right.

Santa made his way to his sled, And wiped a tear from his eye.

He fell to his knees and managed to cry.

Merry Christmas to all the grieving mothers across this big land.

And let it be known your angels are with you holding your hands…”

[ “It was the night before Christmas and Santa was busy making his rounds

He was light on his feet making sure he didn’t make a sound.

But he took notice that some homes didn’t have that Christmas Glee.

so he decided to stop because he thought that just can’t be.

He crept in a mommy’s bedroom and stopped dead in his steps, as he saw a little angel hugging his mom as she slept

The little angel looked up and cried " oh Santa you are finally here!!

I’ve been waiting for you to help me let Mommy know I am near".

Santa picked up the wee angel and asked him " What can I do? I’m just a simple toy maker I can’t make your mommy’s dreams come true".

So the two of them sat and they sat for a while until the tiny angel jumped up and screamed with a smile.

"let’s leave her a sign a beautiful sign from above,

let her know it’s from me sent from heaven with love"!!!

So Santa dug and he dug deep, in that big glorious bag that was filled with lots of treats .

He pulled out a beautiful white feather that look like it was made out of snow.

And he thought such a beautiful sign that only a grieving mother would know.

He placed it on her nightstand and kissed the angel on his head.

Then placed him next to his mom as she slumbered in bed.

I think I’ll stay here with Mommy and visit her in her dreams tonight,

She misses me dearly and needs to know I’m all right.

Santa made his way to his sled, And wiped a tear from his eye.

He fell to his knees and managed to cry.

Merry Christmas to all the grieving mothers across this big land.

And let it be known your angels are with you holding your hands…”

[I really hope you take it the way its told, your “angel” is with you, note that white feather

No photo description available.
](https://www.facebook.com/MessagesForTheSoul1/photos/a.203501266524353/1802562923284838/?__cft__[0]=AZX9MP3Cjh0O7IaKETouFILrH847kz2yv7Rx4f4uFoL5q5zsA5osuRLALDHIgoBBm1ggIxRLc5iQEHsp-OXuUStOqPaqt8rN9mm2vHGQxorHir_ZDaKAkQihAPbRFeOFNWZLpBwM1TRWT-MDvlul3-0eLP22TeSRoOrcnv597-maM0ntSjn4ZU98Ga8z5aMBnTQ&__tn__=EH-R)

!

1 Like

@frustratedwriter

My daughter bought me a MP3 bc the second one broke, too. I added music like bachata, merengue, salsa, reggaeton and many more like Disco music and JERUSALEMA which has the steps on YOUTUBE and is so much fun! So I started dancing as I heard the newly added songs and I felt so good afterwards. I was sweating like a pig so had to take a bath when I had just taken one. So it was good exercise and GOOD for the spirits. I slept like a log…:sleeping::sleeping_bed::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping_bed:

EASY STEPS TO JERUSALEMA DANCE

3 Likes

as “young” as I am I want to learn the two step, thats a western dance here in the USA if you don’t know. I know how to waltz, some fox trot, some tango, slow dance, hey the twist, and more. but just haven’t learned the two step! and you tube has it, and really easy too!

1 Like

TWO steps? Never heard of it I’m gonna look in YT.

1 Like

like I said its USA western dance, Texas style

3 Likes

This one?

or this one? Looks hard to do lol

2 Likes

aaaawwwwwwwwwwww its called line dancing, they get in a line and do a bunch of steps, yeah thats one of the dances, but I am refering to line dancinghttps://youtu.be/xVYuhGIUuto

here ya go!!

this last one is a club, its the steps that confuses me!!

3 Likes

it looks hard to me bc it has too many steps to do.

1 Like

I agree!!

2 Likes

just a good thought here

3 Likes

ok more;

3 Likes

I am in the mood for beautiful music lately!

Hope you like this one!

3 Likes

yes! nearer my God is one of my favorites

2 Likes

Oh good ENJOY :evergreen_tree:

1 Like