People , holiday depression

mirjam-465, awesome messages!!

2 Likes

2 Likes
4 Likes

1 Like

I don’t know if this will work, but these are heartwarming stories I really hope you get something out of them, the songs, wow!!
I have watched & listened to a few, I really hope this will work for us who does get depressed or not feel your worth.

Fearless Soul

Watch more Fearless Soul videos on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0nOQ1R3Z-vRO7K6g-W7Jkg

1 Like

1 Like

5 Likes

Still, we also need to protect ourselves from those who are mean.

2 Likes

I agree, call it bullying

1 Like

heres something I’d like to share today, aN ACT OF KINDNESS / PAY IT FORWARD
we need to do more of this. remember just that one act of kindness changes the world, our world

Waiting in line to pay for groceries while maintaining a 6ft distance, this man cut in line. He didn’t appear to notice what he’d done.

The person he skipped didn’t say anything, just maintained the proper distance.

When it was time for the man to pay he reached in his back pocket and pulled out a small note pad. He’d forgotten his wallet.

He looked a bit disappointed and embarrassed. The person he skipped stepped up and told the cashier they’d take care of his groceries. (Which only consisted of Milk and Chocolate Chip Cookies.)

He was more than grateful. He kindly thanked them and off the man went.

Upon arrival to the register, the cashier asked: “He cut you off and you paid for his groceries… Why??”

“They calmly replied with a smile: “I hope that if one day my Dad forgets his wallet, someone will step up and buy his Milk and Cookies”

With all the negativity going on in the world…I thought it would be nice to share this moment.

A little kindness goes a long way. Why not pay it forward?

1 Like

2 Likes

If you are interested you should really check the “Science of Wellbeing” course on Coursera, provided by Yale. Professor is amazing, resources are amazing, and overall, it really really helps to feel better and increase one’s awareness of happiness!

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

2 Likes

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

No matter how slow you go, the important thing is to leave your mark !

2 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////

//////////////////////////////////

I needed that this morning

our Life is a gift! May you use it for kindness, goodness and to make a positive difference in other people’s lives and the world!

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

2 Likes