People , holiday depression

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

2 Likes

1 Like

You flagged a prayer for a good day?

Why? 왜요?

@vikicommunity, @brendas, @amm11, @giant_sean,
Please review this flag.
Thank you.

Flagged Prayer, Flagged by the community

1 Like

yeah why was it flagged??? I got some stuff on here too, but not flagged, so why was this one so different?

1 Like

This might be the reason:

1 Like

@mirjam_465 ,

Since the date of the above post, so many similar religious posts have been unflagged.

Is this less religious?

:joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy:

3 Likes

most redicilous thing I have ever heard! theres other things worse than that! I like to uplift and encourage people, make them smile, laugh and all, I am surprised they havent deleted this whole link!! I mean gosh, I am not an old fogy or prude, but whats the harm of giving someone a smile a laugh or what ever!!

we can always scroll the message! don’t have to read it! rather see this positive stuff than all the negative stujff thats going around!

2 Likes

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Like I said in an earlier post, I am not putting on a show, I do care, and want to let you know we all do care. if you need help find someone that will listen AND help you. I did and I feel so much better for it. and don’t be ashamed to ask for that help

3 Likes

1 Like

@frustratedwriter,

1 Like

thank you I needed that today

1 Like

What if such a person doesn’t exist?

1 Like

@mirjam_465 ,

I think she’s taking a break.

2 Likes

Enough of us? :thinking:

2 Likes

I doubt, but sometimes you’ve got to come up for air in the real world, and off the devices.

2 Likes

there id, you just havent found the right one

1 Like

yes taking a break.

and no per mirjam_465, never enough of y’all, doing the break for about a week, so I set a time linit, I will browse,

2 Likes

When I was in the 7th grade my Science teacher back in Puerto Rico set this example;

''Life and this world could be so much better if instead of worrying so much of being beautiful on the outside; we were ALL in this world beautiful on the inside like the Chameleon.

What is the message of karma chameleon if we were like a chameleon beautiful inside?

the terrible fear of alienation that people have, the fear of standing up for one thing. It’s about trying to suck up to everybody.

EVERYONE wants to make a good impression, but for some people it is almost a way of life. Such social chameleons, who in every situation strive to make the best impression they can, do so at a psychological cost, new research suggests.

Those who always try ‘‘to be the right person in the right place at the right time,’’ according to Mark Snyder, a social psychologist at the University of Minnesota, become extraordinarily attuned to the ways others react to them. They continually monitor their social performance, skillfully adjusting it when they detect that they are not having the desired effect.

This will make the person always stressed, frustrated and sad since they never feel they have accomplished enough in life.

We can be our own person, as long as we always work on being beautiful inside like the chameleon. When our heart become pure, our actions will always become pure.

2 Likes

I like that, angelight313-941
yes, the fear of aleinating, and my very early meassages, I need friends, I dont want to say or do something to “aleinate” them, I also like that last sentence,
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

3 Likes

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I tried just can’t stay away!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :rofl: I’m bad!!!

for the ones that have a birthday in May

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

4 Likes