People , holiday depression

I like that, angelight313-941
yes, the fear of aleinating, and my very early meassages, I need friends, I dont want to say or do something to “aleinate” them, I also like that last sentence,
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

3 Likes

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I tried just can’t stay away!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :rofl: I’m bad!!!

for the ones that have a birthday in May

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

4 Likes

Now I am depressed, maybe its some of my own doing. I sure didn’t think somwething I said someone took it the wrong way. yes I have been very upset because of this., I have to work this out its really bothering me.

2 Likes

Have you tried talking to that person? Coukl it be a misunderstanding?

1 Like

miriam, thanks anyway

Joshua was 80 when he was “moved” by God, Abraham, same age, Moses, same age, Sarah, same age, Rebekah, 60,Isaac, 60, Noah, 200, Hanna, maybe 60, and there were more that reached those ages and older.

So I am not too old to start!!

A seed withered and died
A seed planted infertile ground, well watered,nurtured, But the little seed wasn’t planted deep enough

Rain tried to wash it away ,Birds tried to eat it, thorns and thistles, tried to strangle it, OH, the seed began to root,Its growing, even the4 leaves are green, the shoots are growing tall

But how can this be? The seed died. Now theres life, A seed has to die, before it grows.

How wonderful are God’s mighty works!

Don’t you see?
A seed has to be planted,dies,then grows Just like what Jesus did for us.
He was the seed that didn’t stay dead. He lives in each and everyone of us now today.

One seed planted, the seed grew,and prospered. The seeds we /I planted today maybe you “feel” you haven’t done your part,Just remember a small seed will grow in fertile ground, you will see the results/harvest in due season.

A seed planted,dies,grows abundantly. Thats a miracle!!

1 Like

A song for anyone who needs it. :blush:

Here’s a lovely instrumental, really soothing to listen.

3 Likes

Wow, she overcame so many obstacles and always must have had some grains of courage to go on and she got rewarded. I love Harry Potter, movies and books, I have several of them. At times I couldn’t stop reading and it went all the way to the wee hour, just love fairy tales since childhood!

4 Likes

4 Likes

1 Like

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

3 Likes

ok y’all, as the message mewntioned just hold on till the storm passes.

today I am close to tears, I have a sister in the hospital, she has gone through so much these past few months. broken legs, rods put in legs, lungs about kaput, in and out of ICU ventelator same way, cardiac arrest yesterday, so drs planning to move her to a cardiac/pulmonary hospital, we cant go see her cause of her being in ICU. my faith isn’t wavering, my family has looked to me as the strongest in the family, I just don’t want to break down!!

I have left her in Gods hands, his will be done, be it take her or heal her!!

4 Likes

@frustratedwriter

I will be praying for your sister and her prompt recovery.

Jesús dijo: ‘‘Porque de cierto os digo que si tuviera fe como un grano de mostaza, le dirias a esa montaña muévete! y se moverá.’’

Jesus said; I tell you the truth; if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain move!, and it will move.‘’.

2 Likes

You will be in my thoughts. Praying for strength, comfort and healing.

2 Likes

y’all thanks! that means a lot to me!

2 Likes

On the fourth day of flare ups from my LUPUS condition. I can surely use some prayers from u folks.

PS. I’m signing out for the day I feel too sick right now. Thanks for the prayers. Have a blessed weekend everyone.

3 Likes

prayers going up!

2 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

1 Like
2 Likes