People , holiday depression

KDRAMA! So good to hear from you! yes I have been thinking lately, of not being on here much either.
and I am well.

2 Likes

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

1 Like

and again maybe I am just expecting too much. oh sure a message on the messenger , but no phone calls, oh well thats ok I guess.

1 Like

1 Like

For hiking, and/or herbs? Do share!

1 Like

Loneliness doesn’t come from being alone. It comes from feeling that nobody cares.

and then this comes along

4 Likes

The Holidays are such a drag. But I’m looking forward to the delicious food. :yum:

2 Likes

Excerpt -
“I’m not just the God of perfect people. I’m not just the God of people who never make a mistake. I’m the God of people who have failed. I’m the God of people who have blown it.” You may have made mistakes, but be encouraged. You may have lost your temper, struggled with an addiction, or compromised your integrity. Don’t beat yourself up. He is the God of Jacob. He is your God, too.

1 Like

2 Likes

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

1 Like

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Mine is to listen more

//////////////////////

well, being we celebrate mothers day this Sunday, I wish you moms out there a happy mothers day!

one more

:heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

oh dear! I forgot moms cake!!!

1 Like

image:heart_eyes:

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Happy mothers day!

1 Like

2 Likes

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I guess people are getting bored with this

1 Like

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

2 Likes