People , holiday depression

@frustratedwriter

I will be praying for your sister and her prompt recovery.

Jesús dijo: ‘‘Porque de cierto os digo que si tuviera fe como un grano de mostaza, le dirias a esa montaña muévete! y se moverá.’’

Jesus said; I tell you the truth; if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain move!, and it will move.‘’.

2 Likes

You will be in my thoughts. Praying for strength, comfort and healing.

2 Likes

y’all thanks! that means a lot to me!

2 Likes

On the fourth day of flare ups from my LUPUS condition. I can surely use some prayers from u folks.

PS. I’m signing out for the day I feel too sick right now. Thanks for the prayers. Have a blessed weekend everyone.

3 Likes

prayers going up!

2 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

1 Like
2 Likes

Depression is real. Stay close to friends and make sure some checks in on you everyday.
There is joy in living. Have fun

3 Likes

frustratedwriter
prayers going up!

THANK YOU SO MUCH! Prayers were heard and I finally got better.

PS. Hope your sis is doing better too.

1 Like

yes for sis, she had a tracheotomy done yesterday, so have to leave it in the hands of God at this tome.

and so glad you are better too

2 Likes

Oh, I’m sorry to hear that but is in God’s hands at this point. HE will decide when is her time to go home.

I have a health care Proxy letter for DNR (Do Not resuscitate) in all Hospitals here in my area since I don’t want to be tortured and be kept alive in a vegetative state. .

2 Likes

that is just about what my sis will be, vegetative state…

Pray for the LORD to forgive whatever HE needs to forgive her for; please have mercy on her, and take her home. After three weeks my uncle was green, smelled like a rotted corpse hooked to machines. I used to pray and see my uncle tears down his face. I knew he was in pain so on the third week I couldn’t take it anymore and screamed at the time of my lungs; You are going HOME! Not his physical home but his first home.

After I got home from the Hospital I prepared my kids food and all the things I had to do . I warned them I was going to pray, and they must not interrupt me unless it was an emergency. I prayed until 3 am non stop for I didn’t get the answer I wanted from the LORD but at 3:30 am the phone rings, and it was my mom to let me know my uncle had finally gone to rest.

That made me decide that I don’t ever want to go through such a horrible thing and you can say EVERY hospital in Queens, Brooklyn and Manhattan in NYC, has a copy of my DNR specific instructions. I assigned two people in case one can’t follow my orders, the other one steps in, and makes sure I’m not hook up to any machines in a vegetative condition. A Police Officer just died after spending more than 30 years in a vegetable state, and I THANK the PROXY LETTER that speaks out for me when my voice no longer can be heard.

1 Like

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

4 Likes

3 Likes

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Pay attention

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

3 Likes

3 Likes

I am continously hearing a song, so faintly, I have heard it recently, but it just won’t go away!

2 Likes