Pinoy Forum for Projects

Hello everyone, I’m Maricel. I’m filipino but I usually sub in Italian.
Sometimes when I’m watching a new episode that has been subbed in english within few hours I think that it’s not even necessary to form a tagalog team because filipino are used to watch dramas in english. I think that’s one of the reasons why it’s difficult to form tagalog teams.
Sometimes just for fun, I try to switch the subs in filipino and I find it difficult to read the tagalog subs, not because they are bad but simply because we don’t talk like that in real life. For example, we tend to mix english words (sometimes even entire sentences) in our real life dialogues… Of course it’s different if we are watching sageuks.
I would love to contribute as tagalog subber as well but I’m really busy with some projects right now. If the project is short, (a movie or a webdrama) I’ll be glad to help.

The licensed dramas from the philippines, why is it restricted to my country? The last time i checked it, it wasn’t, did the license expired or something?

Same with me, I watch it in English version. But the thing is I just enjoying do the subtitle in Tagalog.

They are accepting now. We can try request some. What you guys think?

I can sub from English to Tagalog. I can also segment :slight_smile:
Let me know if you have Philippine dramas that needs segmenting. I can help

Let’s try request more Philippines Dramas.

Meron din akong kasama sa iilang dramas kaso segmenter sya e