Pipeline!♥

I LOVE that hairstyle on him and I love opening my phone to him kissing the kitty! I CAN’T GET OVER DOOM -

I don’t see anything like DOOM coming yet for 2021 - Snowdrop is coming with Jung Hae In??
Anyone else???

4 Likes

@kdrama2020ali @natyh @padmalayag @stardust2466_546

I just realized DOOM was one of kind drama, and if they had just put more effort in the ending episode; it would have been 100% PERFECT.

It had everything in the right places to get us excited, emotional, romantic, but they got lost in the end. The lost the momentous in the ending episodes. But it was good while it lasted.

Maybe we should make another THREAD doing constructive critics of different dramas? We can contradict without arguing our points, and see if we get to see a medium point? Maybe we can convince others to watch a drama like you and others made me check out DOOM that turned out so good.

I don’t \think we’ll see a drama like DOOM coming any time soon. It’s so sad to realize how shallow some ppl can be that disregard [DAYS] this drama just bc it wasn’t done by what they deem as an ‘‘idol’’ boy/guy.

1. List item
4 Likes

DOOM for me was VERY SPECIAL - Lots of spiritual, family, friendship, love, symbolism that is beyond a lot of shows that I have seen. It actually touched my heart and made me think. It helped me actually with some personal things I am dealing with - if that doesn’t sound too silly. I place DOOM right up there with Goblin for me! Something very very special. I think it ended up with OK ratings. I’m sure that they are pleased with the international response. I LOVED the ending because of how it drew everything together and the cute little moments - but yes a NICE KISS at the end would have been good. One of my favorite parts was when she took him to work with her - because she just could not stop holding his hand - she was so afraid he would disappear. I thought their chemistry was ELECTRIC and I see some who didn’t get that - WEIRD. Wish we could have sent them a coffee truck from our little group to show our support. We can keep supporting our Boys! DOOM and TEAM TEAM LEADER on their other projects each time they come available.

There is NOTHING coming out like DOOM nothing! That I can see! It was a One of a Kind - I will REWATCH - I want to binge it!

3 Likes

But rentals are still not available to everyone.
They (rviki) initially only implemented it in some countries. My region still don’t have an option to rent.

4 Likes

Hey Guys!

Have you Guys Watched “Angel’s Last Mission” I love L - Kim Myung Soo - Reviews say this is NEW and interesting plot - I love her from Mr Queen also!

I hear it will cause you to need LOTS of Kleenex! @angelight313_168

Like I have seen this is the only other one with a fantasy genre to watch - but it is more comedy
and I know some like this one and some don’t

3 Likes
2 Likes

Actually, I really enjoyed Angel’s last mission. Watch it!!! and let me know!

2 Likes

Oh goodness! That would be so unfair: but I’m just assuming it will be a rental bc it is a good action packed movie. It has its blah moments, but overall it’s a good movie. It might be available for free don’t go by me. Ok, it’s really a hunch bc I noticed rentals only offer English subtitles (I’m also going by that). I HOPE I’m all wrong.

2 Likes

GOSH S.I.G looks so good in that Pipeline movie. Can’t wait for you girls to see him. He has a very sexy dance u gonna enjoy. You gonna love this movie!!!

2 Likes

I can’t wait to watch it!!! He looks so HANDSOME and I love his hair!!! He is one busy guy! They ALL work so hard! I wonder if he has any songs coming out soon!

3 Likes

I’m amazed how well it played out, although it has its parts that got me a ‘‘bit’’ annoyed. Like the cops are always ‘‘clueless.’’ I don’t know why they can’t do a 100% serious movie with something like robbing diamonds or robbing a bank. This ‘‘Heist’’ movie needed to have a more serious touch/ theme to it, and I bet that is why it only got a 8.4 IMDb score instead of a 10.0 score. They added too much/not needed comedy in the movie.

SI.G. played the role so well bc it has a dialect he had before that he had to loose and change the way he talked for his auditions. I don’t know how to call that weird way they talk, and it sounds so cute when he talks that way. We call that in my Island the jibaro talk (from way in the countryside) The Hick talk. The cute sexy dance is all the way to the end and is not part of the movie but you will love it!

The other guy (vampire) did a great job, too. I don’t know why they said there is bromance between them bc there’s none lol… Different and I loved it a lot which shocks me. I wonder when they having it here. It’s not on NTFX although it was advertise as available.

2 Likes

Ah! You’d think that someone would try to pull that off on one of the US pipelines. It’s a feasible idea because huge stretches of the US countryside have a low population. But the pipeline censors would trigger on a breach and the CCTVs would catch them.

1 Like

Actually I really enjoy the end, it was kind of slow but I love how they give an explanation on everything!!
But I know that a lot of people didn’t enjoy the final episode. :frowning:

3 Likes

The part where ‘‘female God’’ saved DOOM was great but I didn’t enjoy it bc the last thing I want to see is people all Dressed up making kimchi on the floor inside what looks like a kid’s pool.

The feeling of coldness towards DOOM in the ending episode was palpable. They could have done a better ending; at least a real kiss. They have ways to give a kiss without actually kissing, and that would have made up for those ridiculous filler scenes.

I can’t get over that ending although episode 1-14 were amazing. They spoiled us for 14 episodes, and let ME down for the last two episodes.

3 Likes
2 Likes

I swear this looks SO GOOD!

4 Likes

I don’t know if they did more surgery, but they BOTH look so different in this movie. It could be they did physical changes by adding false teeth on S I G but vampire boy his eyes are way different, they are more round in shape.

I know you gonna like the movie. There’s no romance whatsoever but good action packed scenes like i like them!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

When you see SiG biceps you gonna melt. He got great abs too

PS. Before I get called a liar… SIG the teeth I’m talking about; are the bottom teeth only, Not the top ones.

3 Likes

They put ALOT of makeup on them in DOOM - I like SIGgie here because he is rougher and stubbly and his hair is AWESOME - I like seeing more of his REAL skin.

I think it is all in the styling - They both look great! Can’t wait

3 Likes

HanCinema

Soompi

WowKeren
Line Today

I CANNOT GET ENOUGH OF THESE GUYS!

2 Likes

Can you get closeup photos of DOOM scenes from team leader and S I G?

1 Like