Pipeline!♥

Fix Makassar
utube

Both their styles are VERY different for PipeLine

3 Likes

So the vampire boy is Lee soo hyuk hahha @angelight313_168

I call him cute alien :alien::alien: :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Ay Bendito… that sounds worse than my vampire boy title hahahahaha. Ok, I’m going to memorize L.S.H. for cute alien boy. S I G for Doom boy.

3 Likes

I still like TEAM TEAM LEADER CHA for LSH and DOOM for SIGgie

2 Likes

WoHowsers!
lee%20soo%20hyuk%20vampire
Scholar that Walks the Night

5 Likes

But everyone is called team leader in k dramas so I like vampire bc of the drama he made that I saw, but already forgot the title.

3 Likes

His [LSK] eyes here in the video, look like he has not one single Eyelash. So you are right, he had make up (eyeliner) for [DOOM], but they took it off for [Pipeline\ and that is why I see the difference.

[SIG] on the other hand, when he smiles it looks like he’s missing a teeth or they are crooked? on his right side? Left side? Is very visible in 2 scenes where he smiles. If you guys pay attention will notice right away… Maybe I can blame my 65 inch TV, that magnifies everything. Anyway, there’s also a radio he turns on that looks like from the 70’s; so the story is a bit confusing as to what year this thing went on. But the shaggy look [SIG] has in his hair; was a 70’s thing bc I had that style (but longerrrr of course).

I believe they want to emphasize the story develops in the country side; so many things in the drama hints that.

No matter what, the movie is REALLY good, and I give it a 10.

1 Like

You seriously have too much time on your hand and you are explaining a lot. Thanks a lot after reading all those I don’t think I can wait until it comes on viki. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yes I do have a lot of time on my hand this days. It has been raining cats and Dog here, thunderous nasty miserable weather, and I Can’t go anywhere bc I don’t like to drive with dangerous stormy weather like that since they drive like MANIACS in here. Right now is very dark, raining, but calmed so far (no thunder).

On Friday I went to the city, got caught by the stormy weather, and had a full blown panic attack bc I could barely see in front of me. It seems MOST ppl forgot how to drive during this long lockdown, and now they have road rage built up too! A poor child was killed just bc the mother went in front of a guy’s car, and he shot at the car killing the 6 yr. old in the back seat. Ironically, the one hiding the guy, and driving while he shot at the car; is an Asian girl; and they both will do long time in jail.

Road rage here is real an African American woman killed a cop bc there was an accident, and he told her she couldn’t pass that she had to turn around, and she ran over him Several times; killing the father of two. This cop Doing his job, and now this woman claims insanity to get away with murder. Sadly, Driving this days has become a Challenge, and a very scary thing to do.

Hopefully JULY 4th won’t be a TOTAL washout, and we can go and see them (spectacular firework scene). I haven’t said one spoiler about PIPELINE or anything much about the movie. I didn’t even mentioned the reason for the HEIST, and @kdrama2020ali trailer videos shows basically the whole story. Well, I did mentioned is not in a Bank or for Jewelry HEIST.

Getting ready to go food shopping; so guys I’ ll give you Rest from me for today. I hope no thunder (can’t stand that awful sound). Those who :pray::pray::pray: wish me safe return home.

2 Likes

For Love of the Bad Guy Click

So is LSK - A bad guy? I’m gonna love @angelight313_168

Do I need to add Pipeline to my Bad Guy Collection??? LSK is already my wallpaper when he was Gwi

4 Likes

@kdrama2020ali

REALLY… REALLY BAD GUY. I don’t think you guys will enjoy his role too much here. BUT he shows in this drama that he can play any role very well and they need to give him ML roles with BAD GUY character. He’s quite good at it, although in here he was a BAD BAD BOY. I really enjoyed seeing him in that role. not bc I like Bad boys but bc he played the role very well and is harder to play this kind of roles for any actor/actress.

2 Likes

I love me a BAD boy Though!!! :purple_heart:

1 Like

It’s uploaded on Viki now!

*But only with English subs :sob:

5 Likes

I’m sorry but can I jump up and down that I can watch my DOOM and Team Team Leader! Off to go do that now!

https://media.tenor.com/images/efe9e0d10b870c9a33293f68ad094228/tenor.gif
thank you for letting us know!!!

Asian Wiki

Team Team Leader Cha looking good - with our DOOM

5 Likes

Yes, I saw that. I think that we have to watch it in english hahaha

2 Likes

Yea. I was never in love with the Saeguk vampire. :smirk: :laughing:

1 Like

@natyh @padmalayag @kdrama2020ali

I guess you saw that PIPELINE is for rent only, and the cost is $4.99.:frowning_face::frowning_face::frowning_face::frowning_face:

Another thing that needs mentioning here: SIG and LSH did DOOM drama after PIPELINE.

2 Likes

pipeline%20team%20team%20leader

#1: Seo In Guk - Porsche - Sunglasses - Watch - He was throughout the whole show - if he was dirty whatever :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:
#2: Lee Soo Hyuk - Looking good but I kind of was all about “DRILL BIT” Seo In Guk in this one
#3: Not cinematic history - but more to me an ACTION/COMEDY -
#4: FUN - I enjoyed watching it
#5: Still they (our BOYS) are REALLY GREAT ACTORS (whether the script was up to their skills - No) Their skills in DOOM were shown off WAY better… but this is worth the watch

Um did I say that Seo In Guk was :fire::fire::fire:

@angelight313_168 @natyh

4 Likes

I never compare dramas especially if one was action packed and the other one was a romantic love story.

That’s one thing I always criticize about Asian movies/ Dramas, that they never keep movies or dramas serious. It always has to have a ''comical/ vulgar scenes. This movie needed to be taken more serious since it involved a criminal act. Like always the cops are dumb and clueless and if it wasn’t bad enough, they ‘‘become friends’’ with the criminals. It’s a turn off.

I really loved this movie flaws and all. Both actors gave it their 100% and I hope we see them soon. PLEASE, NOT TOGETHER though bc there’s so much you can see of two ppl acting in same dramas/movies. It’s getting to the point that certain actors I skip their scenes bc they are in almost every dramas (supporting cast) older actors is not fun to see the same faces too soon.

SIG looked to me sexier in PIPELINE than in DOOM.

2 Likes

Amino Apps

I agree! Flaws and ALL FUN it was FUN RIDE!!!
(I’m obsessed with these birds so you might see them a lot) hahahahaha!

I liked him in BOTH - But he was some kinda Sexy in Pipeline!
I think more like what an everyday SIGgie would look like

PS: Watch the outtakes at the end - their dancing is so funny

1 Like