Player error on PC

Hey guys, I wanted to ask you if you have the same problem like me. Since today I can’t watch my dramas because the player is not working anymore which was worked fine yesterday but I don’t know why it’s like this.

Can someone help me with this problem?:pleading_face::cry:

@jeslynl @vikicommunity

Did you try with another browser, if the error is consistent?

It’s not working with Chrome but with Edge. Strange. I didn’t downloaded anything yersterday.

It’s not necessarily on your side …
At least one person stated it on the twitter account from Viki
https://twitter.com/VikiStatus/status/1360747197537521670

Yesterday there were some others with this problem, it was said to be fixed, but they mentioned using the app, so …

Maybe you want to send a request, at least you can switch to another browser maybe in a bit it runs again with your usual browser.

Dang, sorry to read that you’re running into playback issues on Viki.com, @rose_shn!

Do you mind dropping us a note via the Help Center, with helpful information like your browser version, your location, some videos that you were not able to play, plus screenshots of error messages, if any?

We’ll have it forwarded to our awesome Customer Experience team who will be able to dig into this.

1 Like

VIKI is a buggy mess, but I can confirm that the player is working on the latest versions of Chrome and Edge. I even used the browser on my phone. Everything is super tiny as expected, but it works nonetheless. I recommend logging in and out before resuming the video. Come to think of it, try a different show too.

1 Like

I don’t know what the staff did but now it’s working :sweat_smile:
Thank you for all the messages guys! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes