Please Add A Fan Channel For The Wolf (Solved)

Please make a fan channel for The Wolf. I have seen the trailers on You Tube from Panda Entertainment. It looks amazing. It is to be released in May 2019 from my understanding. I have already filled out a Title Request, but would love to have a fan page. I’m sure that other fans of Darren Wang or the drama would love the fan page too. I would love to watch this drama unfold and hope it gets as popular as Ever Night.
Thank you!

1 Like

It is already here:

https://www.viki.com/tv/35890c-the-wolf

Thank you for letting me know. I just wanted to inform you that when I searched for it and had a channel manager, Antonela search neither of us could find it. I looked in different search engines for Viki like up and coming shows and a regular search. Antonela was the one who told me about the Discussion page. I really appreciate you letting me know. I have been waiting for this drama for a long time. I also filled out the Title Request. Can we fill out more than one request?
Also, she mentioned to me if I had good writing skills to try and become a editor. Where do I volunteer for that? I really want to give back to the Viki community and be of some help. I really would appreciate if you could steer me in the right direction.
Thank you,
Theresa
aka babymine44

1 Like

Sorry to bother you, but how do I take my post down, lol. I don’t know how to navigate the site as of yet.
Thank you again,
Theresa
aka babymine44

Your post can’t be deleted.
But you can add “[Solved]” at the beginning of the heading for this post. I think that will do.

I don’t tend to volunteer to Chinese dramas (I’m mainly active on the Korean side because I’m learning Korean) but if you’re interested in volunteering in Chinese dramas, I recommend contacting active vikiers in Chinese projects. Try to contact the current Chief editors or general editors to give you more information about how to start editing on Viki

Here there are some on air chinese dramas:
Look for the editors listed on the cover pages:
https://www.viki.com/explore?country=china&program=on-air

And don’t forget we all started here from scratch. Our way of giving back to Viki, is trying to contribute in any way possible either segmenting, managing, subbing, moderating, translating, designing, editing, promoting on social medias etc :slight_smile:

Thank you so much. I will do that. I love all Asian dramas. You have been extremely helpful. If I may can I tt you in the future if I have any further questions?
Your help was deeply appreciated.

Best Wishes
Theresa
aka babymine44