Please help me find this kmovie SOLVED

it’s actually a movie, it was on my tiktok watchlist but then the op took it down, and now i cant find it…

it looked to be an older movie, looks to be around 2000s maybe even 90s, the leads are a man and a woman, the actor who plays the man seemed to be popular bc the comments were obsessing over him, at one part he comes up and hugs the girl from behind, they’re wearing winter clothes, it’s nighttime, and while holding her he’s talking to her and she looks really confused, at the end it’s the girl crying “saranghae” over and over again, that’s all I’ve got…

IT WAS A DRAMA, IT WAS SORRY I LOVE YOU, THANK YOU TO BEPINA TYSM <3

2 Likes

You can edit your title to say “film” or “movie”. There’s a little pencil near the title.

1 Like

The only older one I’ve seen is “100 Days with Mr. Arrogant”. I think the actor playing the guy was pretty popular as per the comments. Also, there’s a similar scene like the nighttime one you’re describing at the end of the movie. Maybe it’s that one?

1 Like

If it is on the tiktok, then it was just a detail of one scene. Are you sure it was a movie and not a drama? From what you said, I’d say it’s a drama “Sorry, I Love You”.

5 Likes

Can you send the link to the video? It could help

1 Like

Oh my god thank you so much, i was so convinced it was a movie but it is a drama that it! thank youuuu!!! I had so many people searching for it for ages too oh my goodness lool

1 Like

I thought the same about this drama.

4 Likes

Bepina is an encyclopedia, she listens silently and when someone needs help, she helps. :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes