Please Help Me Make "My Husband, Mr. Oh!" Available In Europe

Hello,

From one Kdrama lover to another, I am asking for your support in bringing “My Husband, Mr. Oh!” to European shores. Licensing issues and Pass complaints and KOCOWA deals aside, it would be nice if this particular drama circumvented all of these. Viki has a request form – and if there are other ways I would love to know them as well – so please fill it out if you are living in Europe and wish to watch this drama. Even if you live somewhere else, I do not think it is illegal to add other regions to help out your fellow Kdrama fan.

Thank you !! :laughing:

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

2 Likes

Done. hope licensing goes through. Looks like is a great drama.

1 Like

:cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:Thank you !! :cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Started great, went downhill half way and died in misery by the end. Disappointed is nothing, compared to the nightmare I endured since I had to see it till the end. (skipping chunks of it, of course).

1 Like

But it stars UEE … UEE !! She’s a goddess of beauty and grace.:dancer:

1 Like

Oh, yes! I love her, too. But this role was so dull for her~ugh. She did her best, but it was another disappointing drama for me. They are using that back and forth crap I detest in dramas (she loves me she loves me not break up go back, break up)

The ending is a good ending but I swear so slow it was nauseating.

1 Like

Just out of curiosity: was it made available in Europe? I see it’s restricted now.

1 Like

Story of my life… Breaking up, then maybe, hopefully making up…

1 Like

Nope, it’s not. You need a VPN for that.

1 Like