Please modify the synopsis for the Great Ruler

“In a fantasy land populated by fierce mortal clans and a wide pantheon of warring deities, a young, virtuous, and loyal man named Mu Chen (Roy Wang) searches for answers – despite the ravages of war, love, and family secrets.

I wouldn’t have brought it up since I’m not one to point out such things, but this about love. How could love ever ravage anything? Love is the complete opposite of war. It’s the antithesis to the evils of this world. All that is broken yearns for love since it’s the only thing that can fix the unfixable and heal the unhealable.
I know, I know, it might seem silly, but then again, I’m a silly person, so I kindly ask that you please modify the phrase in question.

2 Likes

Interesting point you made. Love isn’t love that hurts others for the sake of itself; rather, it should be a liberating experience. It does make it seem that love’s purpose is destruction…I hope they rewrite it then :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@helenama73_911

maybe if they had added love betrayals or love struggles, love deceptions, would’ve clarified how ‘‘love’’ had ravaged his life. Let’s not forget that ppl. have committed crimes in the name of ‘‘love’’ or committed suicide bc of love. Some ppl are also very unlucky in love matters.

2 Likes

Yes, definitely. They should have specified.
Also, if humankind truly learnt to care for others, everyone would always be lucky in love.:two_hearts: :slight_smile:

2 Likes