Please Take Good Care Of Yourselves ❤️

With the new flu going around, I hope you are all taking the necessary precautions, avoiding any outings if possible and always wearing a mask outdoors. From what I’ve read, a vaccine is already in development, so hopefully, this too shall pass. The only dramas in our lives should be the on-screen ones, after all. :slight_smile:
Take care, everyone, and please stay healthy :heart:

6 Likes

Hello Adrian, did you mean “good care” in the title?
Stay healthy!

2 Likes

Yes, thank you for pointing it out. I’ve already modified it.
You too. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The virus makes some people crazy.

Irony is I already got ill 3 weeeks before the virus officially arrived in Europe. In my city there are still no official infected persons with corona but many are ill with normal flu or heavy cold and even those who took flu vaccination are ill now so who knows how many people around the cities already got corona without knowing it.

There’s no medicine against it yet so only strong people survive.

The corona virus is less deadly than others that’s how it has spread so fast <= this is a quote from a Professor for virus infections.

5 Likes

Yes, we should all take good care of ourselves, and at the same time, take precautions to protect ourselves and in turn, protect others, too. We also have to be tolerant of one another, regardless of race, ethnicity or nationality, especially in a time such as this.

@angelight313_168
Stay healthy! Be well.

@sonmachinima
Speedy recovery to you! Take care.

5 Likes

@jadecloud88

Thank you! Be safe too and your family.

I hope this disease doesn’t create animosity between ppl, and instead unites us more.

I saw in the news that USA is doing everything possible (moneywise too) to help China in everything they can. The way things were going before it didn’t seem like they would ‘‘be so close’’ but now I’m happy things are changing for the best.

3 Likes

Oh, I hope you’re feeling better now.

3 Likes

All the while Chinese doctors have come directly in contact with the new virus, doing their best to treat infected patients. Still, she’s pregnant, so you shouldn’t be upset with her. Her mind is that of a future mommy, not a doctor right now. Let it pass, I say, especially if she’s been good to you and your family these past 2 years.

PS: Just ignore them and always wear your mask.

5 Likes

I hope so, too.

I am so happy about this development. It’s the right call and this alone gets a thumbs up from me. It also makes me love this country even more. :slight_smile: .

3 Likes

My little brother was sick for a few days, so he stayed home from school and I gave him the required medicine. He has recovered now, but I think that this is sickness season. I hope people don’t get too crazed over the virus (myself included), people are stronger than they think. The body will learn to fight the virus. I guess the alarming thing is that is spreads easily, but with just proper hygenic care people should be okay.

5 Likes

@adrianmorales

Like always speaking from your kind beautiful heart. i became selfish and didn’t think of the Dr. as the protective mother of her baby she was being, and now my niece (5 month pregnant) is home facing this flu/ she has high fever and even chest pain. She’s at home since they feel hospitals are more dangerous to be at this time.

I’m not even going to my appointment this friday to the Chemo Clinic bc the Hospital in my area is #1 with patients with fever and flu like symptoms and many are dying ( I hear the constant Code Blue) and I can’t take chances like that bc my immune system is already as is compromised.

2 Likes

What terrible news! Really, doctors do get overused. I understand that doctoring is their job, but they are people too and they should have unions, if they don’t already. My heart goes out to him and his family :pensive::disappointed_relieved:

5 Likes

I don’t believe he got infected February 1 like this article is saying. He got infected from the beginning of this deadly virus and once he realized he was going to die too he wanted to stop this from spreading to other countries.

Imagine, if this HERO DOCTOR had not given the alert, and this Lunar year had gone full celebration by now… millions (not 657 as far as they are telling us), of people would be dead now from this disease. I wonder if this greedy government in that country was thinking about their $$$$$ loses from this celebration, and not saving their own people at least. These would have been as devastating as the Bubonic plague.

3 Likes

Yes, I agree, @angelight313_168.
For your health (and others with similar compromised health condition), I hope you will stay at home (even work at home, if possible) during this period. Try not to go out, especially to crowded places, if possible, except for necessities and emergencies. IMO, atm, the flu virus is also very contagious. In fact, some doctors have acknowledged that it is even more so since it is so commonplace and not the focus.

The main difference, as I see it, is that the flu virus is treatable with known methods and medication, while the novel coronavirus is still being tested in labs in the hope of discovering some form of treatment and medication. However, it is not entirely fatal. One can still fight this novel virus with one’s good sense of lifestyle and hygiene, as well as one’s good state of health and immunity. Globally, we have seen many, many infected ones recover thus far. May more be on the road to speedy recovery…

This is so sad, especially to his wife and kids. His story is trending over at Weibo. I was saddened and shocked to read about it when I happened to log into Weibo last night. :sob::sob:
May he R.I.P. :pray:

Echoing @adrianmorales’s topic, everyone, “Please take good care of yourselves!”
We must take precaution and care to protect ourselves, our beloved and families, and in turn, protect others.

3 Likes

I read an article asking if the American people, who enjoy so many freedoms, would even respect such draconian rules. They don’t respect them where I live, after all. I think we all need to understand that this is a serious situation. I mean, you can’t even say: “Who cares? I’m strong and I don’t care!” You might infect those with a weak immune system.

4 Likes

https://www.mbs.news/a/2020/03/danish-supermarket-invents-smart-system-against-hoarding.html

4 Likes

Wonderful idea! Hope other countries do the same thing bc it will deter hoarding of much needed products for everyone.

4 Likes

[angelight313_168] saw this on FB, 5 cups water, I cap of clorox, put rags(cloths) in the mixture, you got sanitized rags to wipe down stuff.[ I have allergies and this season has been rough, also where I get allergy shots has closed till further notice,
so yes I definately have to be careful, also being I am one of the ones that are sustable, gotta watch out. so I have stayed in, people have delivered some groceries, so I am in for the duration.

we are now in a 30 day “lock down” sheesh even when I write this really sounds strange.

I went out early yesterday 8-10am for us seniors, was amazed how empty the shelves were. had a package to mail out, the post office(local postal) was closed. so have decided if I don’t really need it, just wait. so my sewing, crocheting, genealogy will be my “world” for a while. maybe some gardening, but think I will do that inside. so y’all be sure to wash the hands, keep safe ok> love you all and do want to hear from you._

5 Likes

I also read someone was arrested(?) for that or was fined for not doing the curfew or what ever they did

2 Likes

Thank you. Be blessed with health and always safe. I have cleaned so much I ran out of things to clean so now i’m going through my papers and shredding what i don’t need.