Please Watch "As One" If You Have The Chance

Technically, it’s on Viki, but I’m not sure if they still have the license for it. I had to watch it somewhere else. No matter where you find it, please watch it. It’s a “Sports movie”, Sure, and not everyone likes Ping-Pong or Table Tennis, but it’s infinitely more than that. I won’t spoil it, though. Just please watch it. :cry: :cry::cry::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

https://www.viki.com/videos/1086556v-as-one

1 Like

@angelight313_168

1 Like

I started watching this one but gave up halfway. Thanks for reminding me to go back and finish the rest. I’m a number 1 fan of Ha Ji Won. She offers so much when acting, stunts done by her, romantic, action, everything, she has done it all. I was just re-watching Love2hearts bc I miss seeing her in more dramas.}

By the way, I’m watching right now THE GIRL WITH ALL THE GIFTS is an apocaliptic zombie movie I’m really scared so I pause it for a while to relax hahaha.

2 Likes

@adrianmorales
Hi,
It still has the license luckily.
And it’s a really nice movie :slight_smile:
If you guys haven’t watched it, it’s time to check it out :relieved:

2 Likes

I know the feeling. I wasn’t into it at first, either. I mean, it’s heart-pounding to watch a highly disputed match, but it’s based on real events. You already know the outcome. Something happened, though, and before I knew it, I was bawling my eyes out. It crushed me, it did. I’m still not over it, and it made me love and sympathise with the Korean people more than I ever have. :sob::sob::sob::heart::heart::heart:

Once you’re done with the zombie movie, please return to “As One.” You won’t regret it, I promise.

2 Likes

Oh, I’m so glad to hear that. Yes, it sure is, isn’t it? :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

2 Likes