Poll: What is your age?

You are right… no idea if I can change that… lt’s check

Nope I can’t it says I need to ask a mod and since you are one you should be able too :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

you mean the 90+ click perhaps :blush:

it is what it is :innocent:

1 Like

Or not. I tried, but it said I can’t ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I will be 70 this Friday 11/04 I am amazed that not many people of that age range is not watching

I hope the poll does work!!
so we are few in number. Kind of disappointing about that.

3 Likes

It is because everybody goes to this thread:
https://discussions.viki.com/t/how-old-are-you-vikiers/8305/154.
I invited them to come here as well!

2 Likes

I am now 70

1 Like

Hi everyone, I’m somewhat new to Viki - I also use DramaFever. I have been obsessed with KDramas and, well, everything Korean for several years now. I am 42 and I have two teenagers that roll their eyes at me whenever I play my Kpop. It is very difficult being my age and having this obsession / hobby. No one to share it with in my very small group of friends. Nice to meet everyone!

5 Likes

Emily, Welcome to this BIG family of drama and kpop addicts, age knows no borderline, we collaborate, share and suffer together, perhaps you’ll find courage to volunteer sooner or later, don’t shy to ask!!
photo welcomestars.gif

4 Likes

Thank you for the welcome!

1 Like

is that the blue phone box??? y’know, dr who fame??

We got so many Vikians below 18

well here is a senior citizen; 71, me, I turned that ripe ole age Nov 4, 2017
could flip the numbers & say I am 17, is there an age limit on Viki?? hehehehe

3 Likes

And me, 70 next month!

3 Likes

enjoy your bday!

2 Likes

Wow. For some reason, I didn’t think the 20-25 year old group would be the largest. I wonder how many of us “grew up” with Viki? (AKA you were on Viki before it was legal. Lol.)

3 Likes

Wow! Mary, I wouldn’t guess that. you may have children my age then. lol

3 Likes

thank you! thats why I have said these “young” actors and actresses I have kinda adopted them… my kids ages.

2 Likes

Thank you, one and all! I often forget how old I is :smiley: Viki forever keeps me young. And yes I was on to Viiki and Devil D when they were babies! I now have great-grandchildren.

2 Likes

Happy Birthday to you too. The "Mary"s are great!

2 Likes