How old are you Vikiers?

I’m :hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus:23​:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::puerto_rico: :womens:

Get it CHICA still got it​:raising_hand_woman:t4::raising_hand_woman:t4::raising_hand_woman:t4::raising_hand_woman:t4::clap:t5:

1 Like

wow, all you young kids! maybe I shouldn’t even be on here! I will be 70 11/04 1946

1 Like

that’s really interesting thing to share. elder

The age should not matter its your heart that should be young. Rest is fine.

:two_hearts:

moontwilighto1 you are so right! young at heart, the bod. says differently
thank you!.

I am 34.:grin::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

You might want to visit this poll “What is your age”. There you can see the percentages for each age group.
https://discussions.viki.com/t/poll-what-is-your-age/12760/14

1 Like

Hi :slight_smile: I’m 16 years old :slight_smile: i started watching kdramas back in 2009. The first asian drama i watched was meteor garden. I was so young back then i watched it 5 years after it aired :smile: I like different genres of korean drama and i think its interesting to discover new dramas :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, all! I’m 28 and will turn 29 next month. I’m from the US and I’ve been watching k-dramas for close to 3 years now. I love them dearly and discuss what I’m currently watching as much as I can. I can never get enough of k-dramas.

It’s nice to meet everyone!

1 Like

welcome missandreajune

1 Like

I know! I’m also 14

3 Likes

Old enough to remember before Korea was one of the Four Tigers …( and even what that means ) …54

2 Likes

andf its not nice to ask. but this is good, at least I can find out the younger ones here, now about the older ones, where are you> I am 73 going on 74 in a few weeks

3 Likes

I’ll be 17 come Jan! ahhh its crazy how i just assume everyone is my age around here😅 hope I haven’t been disrespectful to anyone!

3 Likes

werll course not! I like finding out about you young’uns heeheheh 17 wow! now a hint here do you know what assume means?

2 Likes

:joy::joy: yeah

1 Like

I’m 76. I started watching KD’s because I wanted to keep my old brain active. Didn’t expect to have my heart warmed as well.

13 Likes

ekstrum good to know! and vivi glad you know

1 Like

I’ll be 16 on 31st :revolving_hearts:

4 Likes

I have never saw this channel :astonished: Thank you for reviving the topic guys :heart:
I am 28 now and started with the age of 17/18 to watch dramas on viki :smiley:

4 Likes