Princess Agents

Hallo :slight_smile:
Hab Princess Agents gestern zu ende geschaut, und bin vom Schluß echt überrascht, hat jemand von euch irgendwas darüber gehört, ob es eine 2 Staffel gibt? Oder gibt es gar nichts darüber??
Im Netz finde ich leider nichts, vielleicht wißt ihr ja etwas darüber?! :hugs:
Bleibt gesund :heart:

Hello :slight_smile:
Did Princess Agents watch the end yesterday and I’m really surprised at the end, did any of you hear anything about whether there is a season 2? Or is there nothing about it ?? Unfortunately I don’t find anything on the net, maybe you know something about it ?! :hugs:
Stay healthy :heart:

5 Likes

Has nobody seen or heard anything? :pensive: I just don’t find anything myself

This is the 1st season

There must be a 2 season :disappointed_relieved:
I cry softly in my pillow :sob::sob::sob:
Cu
And remains healthy :heart::heart:
1 Like

dont know why they took this one off!!

3 Likes

Marcus Here! On #YT is a Superfan of Princess Agent. If there’s anything stirring, he’ll share. :wink::+1:t5:

2 Likes

I like Marcus!!

2 Likes

Isn’t that Markus who talks about all the films and sequels on yt.? Then I’ve already seen him and I really like him :blush:
He looks so cuddly :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes it’s the same Marcus! :rofl::face_with_hand_over_mouth::smile:cuddly.

3 Likes

yes the same one…

2 Likes

HEY!!! I accidentally found this! today, yeaaaa, get to finally finish it, here on Viki!!

1 Like

Oh! Really!!! Awesome! They must’ve gotten back the license :blush:

2 Likes

they must have, anyway got to the episode that I think I stopped at and when it was taken off.

2 Likes

Screenshot_20210817-215805_Messages

2 Likes

I did finally finish the last episode, not too bad

3 Likes

Oooooh and how, I find this ending soooo violent and I’m almost desperate because it doesn’t go on like this :scream: and it can’t end like that :pensive:

The whole series is extreme…
It shows again how cruel people can be, it always depends on the era in which you live… And however modern this time is, the cruelty is still there, just better hidden… :pensive:

1 Like