Project Contributions not Showing on Main Overview Page

My recent contributions have bee updated but there’s nothing in my Project Contributions.

However, it’s visible on my Contributor Community profile
AND if I access it by clicking on “See All” in the Recent Contributions section

3 Likes

Sometimes i have this too, but as long as i know i did work on prijects it doesn’t bother me

3 Likes

This bug is about three months old for me. It comes and it goes.

4 Likes

It happens sometimes. You just have to reload or refresh.

3 Likes

This is a very old issue, and i always cant view my profile overview without refreshing.

2 Likes

It has somehow became a bigger problem. It happens very frequently now.

I also see 500 error when I open my profile. Sometimes, I can’t see my projects even after refreshing so many times.

4 Likes

I thought this was happening, because I’m working on an old computer. Now, I realize it is not just at my end.

2 Likes

Come to think of it, I’ve had that, too. And it happened just now. Went away when I refreshed the page.

Also, once Subtitle Editor went into the “old html” mode - no video, just text, links and the field to type in subs.

3 Likes

I still see this also. And the error for my contributions are nowhere also. Sometimes it’s for the personal playlist that this happened. For me it’s some Viki current bugs. It’s been mouths.

2 Likes

Like someone else mentioned before this problem (issue) comes and goes as it pleases. I chose to ignore it, rather than give in to it, and waste my time being mortified over it. It has been going on for quite some time now…:astonished:

1 Like

The same, it doesn’t bother me anymore. I’m used to it.

1 Like

I don’t see my projects sometimes from Project Contributions as well.

2 Likes

also something that sometimes happen and then disappies and reappiers

2 Likes

@teufelchen_netty_266

I usually don’t correct people because sometimes we write fast and get typos in the way, but is not reappiers is *reappears and is not disappies, but disappears
Turn on your spell check that hints us if we wrote a word wrong.

In my personal opinion, this is the best source of help when in doubt of a word.

For some reason it went to Dutch language although I put reappear in German.

https://www.wordreference.com/ende/%20wieder%20erscheinen

https://www.wordreference.com/ende/reappear

i think she wantedly wrote that spelling like that, like we write apppiee b day for happy birth day.

1 Like

padmalayag
i think she wantedly wrote that spelling like that, like we write apppiee b day for happy birth day.

We are off topic here, but I have to add this; The only thing in life that’s not productive in life, is criticism with the only intention to do just that, criticize. But if our only goal is wanting to help and share with others the knowledge we have, so they can learn something new is the process me, myself and I, call that: *Having good intentions and a caring heart.’’

1 Like

good, please call it whatever you want.

1 Like

Just got this ‘bug’ too

4 Likes

Weird. Mine is fine now, no more bugs

2 Likes

Lucky you. I still get it every time I open my profile.

4 Likes