QC gifts 2021 - sender email valid?

@dasfl49

Summary

For many years now they have been sending us pamphlets with information on what supplies to have in case of an emergency, and how to have a escape plan between you and your family in case you are in different areas and an attack should happen. They mention to appoint a spot where all we should meet from wherever we may be. At work, at school, shopping etc.

My daughter who lives in Florida has a car fully supplied with food and essential, and they bought this satellite phone they keep with them at all time. My daughter send me this light bulbs that with daylight charges, and lights up the whole house for at least 12 hours. My brother in law bought me a flash light that charges itself, and is suppose to light up for 20 years. I have canned goods/ food that I keep checking the expiration day and, replace as needed to. Since September 11, 2001 we have lived waiting for the next attack, for the next war, and although we don’t live in fear, we do live in full alert all the time. I would never hesitate to move on to another safe place bc sitting in a place that is being attacked is the same thing as a sitting Duck in the lake leisurely moving around as the hunter is aiming his gun at him to kill him.

Yesterday, I saw in the news an elderly man and his elderly wife bleeding, and all bandaged up, but lucky to have survived. They had refused to leave their home, and 4 family members died during the attack. Their home ( white building) is in ruins now. They were lucky that they survived. That’s the reason why I suggest if we have a country that open their arms to us, let’s go. At one point those borders will be close, and not because they don’t want to help us, but because they have no other choice.

These days of wars has been predicted since I was a little girl myself, and is here and now. During September 11, 2001 I had a prophetic dream. I was shown a Book and I believe it was the Book Of Life. As the Book was shown to me I heard these THUNDERING voice saying: ''This is the beginning of the END to come. MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON US ALL.

1 Like

So many times the correct path link for this topic has been posted, please continue on the correct topic link, this is the QC GIFTS 2021 topic… I hope this makes sense now…

This is for all contributors please use the appropriate topic path!

Thank you ahjumma for the link you made! I thought the discussion would die off but folks still can’t read… :hushed::thinking::roll_eyes:

3 Likes

(Going back to the topic of QC gifts 2021)

Did anyone in the Netherlands receive their package yet? :thinking: I still don’t see it in my Postnl :sweat_smile:

@dudie @fabienneodding

5 Likes

No, not yet, still just in the postnl app, without information there when it will arive

2 Likes

Okay, thanks for letting me know :blush:

1 Like

Die van mij staat al minstens een week of 2 op “bezorgtijd onbekend”. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Ik vind het echt wel vreemd dat ik het niet zie… Misschien staan er al te veel pakketjes op :joy:
Ach ja, geef maar een seintje als jullie hem krijgen :grin:

1 Like

Not from Netherland but from Europe. I have also not received it. I got a tracking number like 10 days ago but seems like for me its not been shipped out to delivery place.

2 Likes

Zal ik doen. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glad to hear I’m not the only one.
No package in sight.
I don’t have a post.nl app.
No email message from the delivery service either, so I don’t have a tracking number yet. (should I have this by now?)
So I’ll just continue to wait patiently.

2 Likes

@sweethope
@smile7_5
@feyfayer
@fabienneodding

You guys don’t have a number to call your post office, and get the information you need so they give you the tracking number? Here in US we have a 1-800 number that gives us a detail info where the package is at and even a TRACKING number.

1 Like

Not sure how it is in the Netherlands, but here in Belgium they’re not allowed to give you any info because of privacy reasons.

4 Likes

No, if your package gets lost, you need to contact the person you got the package from so they can find out what happened to the package (with a tracking number). Like @damiechan said, due to the privacy laws they can’t give out any information. The info provided by the postal services / the person who sent the package are the most reliable way of knowing where your package is. In case of ‘surprise’ packages, the information can be a hit or a miss.

4 Likes

I have a tracking number, there is just no tracking information yet for it, it has been in my post app for 1 or 2 weeks now without tracking info, but I can see it

2 Likes

So for me it says that they have received notification about the shipment, ´currently located at the sender or on its way to postoffice terminal´ and then what it seems like I will only get an update when its in my country. So I have a tracking number and its been like 2 weeks. So maybe it takes awhile?

2 Likes

As far I know, if I want to track a package I need a tracking number. I believe the USPS online needs the number… without it they won’t find it. Also calling USPS in my past experience would take some time to get the person on the phone… and with Covid it might take even longer… Do we know the sender??

I guess patience is the key.

3 Likes

If you have 17track app and know the track and trace, put it in there, it will help, I just saw that it had an update: FEDEX CROSS BORDER PROCESS CENTRE
So I think my GC gift has been sent out, but in postnl app it still has no tracking information, so it is handy to have the 17track app

5 Likes

Good to know there is some movement somewhere. I tried to track the gift at some tracking sites last week but I couldn’t find anything I didn’t know yet.

4 Likes

I don’t even have a tracking number, like many other Germans too

9 Likes

Just received mine :partying_face:

6 Likes