QC gifts 2021 - sender email valid?

Mine arrived few days ago and I finally had time today to get it from the pick up point! (weird how it did not get to me directly)

3 Likes

I got my gift today. I like the colour of the bag .

4 Likes

I also got it today, like the bag to. The mask not so much, because it is a little to small for me.

4 Likes

I looked at the bag today and I don’t like much carry bags in hand, I thought I will pull strings on top and bottom and make a string bag, for little things or going to the gym or something. I might add a pocket with a zipper on the back (without print). It will look something like this. There are some tutorial on YT but mostly making it from a fabric and not a bag. The Viki bag fabric is pretty durable, so it think this would work well!

3 Likes

Some German got theres today. Still mine is not there… so still waiting.

2 Likes

I got my gift today too. The bag is made of an other material then the others I have. I wonder if you can wash the bag and mask or not. Did someone try already? I always washed my Viki bag by hand but this fabric might be a bit water resistant instead of just cotton or linen.

3 Likes

Ahem! :face_with_hand_over_mouth: This one you put on your back, that’s a picture of the bag right? Or, Are you saying, you’ll make it like the picture? The bag that has me watching Hwayugi to find the picture displayed on the bag that says Journey to the five regions, etc. etc. . .

1 Like

Die van mij is vandaag gekomen. :gift:

4 Likes

@leerla73 that is what I said… perhaps not everyone understands “string bag”, so I found a picture of a bag to visualize how “the VIKI bag” would look like :joy: with the strings, lol
And everyone behind me would see the Viki bag’s drawings and logo :rofl: (when carrying it on my back)

1 Like

It’s the D day, I’ve received my gift this morning. I’m living in France next to Paris. I wasn’t informed of any package coming with an email of tracking number but the package arrived safely. Happy.
For the mask I have to say it, but in France’s situation the restrictions are less important and we are all allowed to not wear the mask… Lol, but I’ll try it in crowded areas.

4 Likes

In The Netherlands most, if not all, restrictions are lifted as well since this week. We don’t have to wear masks anymore in public transport and in shops etc it has been lifted a few weeks ago. But since the cases are still so high I still will wear one in crowded places which I still avoid now. And I plan to keep using them when I don’t feel well or something like that. Some say masks don’t work but it’s a fact I haven’t had a cold this past 2 years while I usually have a cold multiple times a year.

5 Likes

I have received my gift today. I live in France. I like the bag but not the mask.
gift

8 Likes

Which drama does the picture on the right refer to?

2 Likes

Today I also received my gift. I’m from Poland :wink:

5 Likes

I believe it was Goblin, Legend of the blue sea and Hwayugi (A Korean Odyssey).

6 Likes

Got mine yesterday as well. :wink:

7 Likes

Just got my package😄

5 Likes

Got mine today

5 Likes

I wash everything in machine with 30°

2 Likes

Nope, there’s been nothing for me so far. No emails or texts either. I wonder if the package will be delivered home or has to be picked up…

Edit: It just arrived today! Had to pick it up from the postal office and I’m so excited!! :heart_eyes::sparkles:

1 Like