QC Question

I was made a QC a couple of months ago. I wanted to know how is it that I can find out about new and upcoming shows. Not the ones that show up in the ‘Coming Soon’ tab but the ones that Viki doesn’t have a license for yet but become a channel later on.

Hope I didn’t confuse anybody.

That has nothing to do with being a QC. There are database sites for all kinds of content. I think you heard of IMDB? Such sites you also have for all kinds of other content like Asianwiki or for anime ANN. There are tons of websites like that, depends on what content you are looking for, google is your friend.

If you see something you like which doesn’t have a channel yet you can submit it so Viki will look into it and will PM you eventually whether your channel is approved or denied.

Oh okay. I just thought that QC’s receive and e-mail about new upcoming shows that Viki approved and that’s when people would take the chance to become a manager or moderators, etc. Thank you I get it now.

No it doesn’t work like that. In some cases though Viki is a CM of a channel, then you can ask Viki to become a manager for that channel so you can recruit a team and such.

More info: http://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/articles/200139214-How-do-I-create-a-Channel-

Also for korean upcoming dramas, KoreanDrama is really good.