Qualified Contributor (QC)

Hi people
i wanted to ask all of you QC if you know how long does it take for Viki to replay on your QC application.
I have been waiting for more than a week and one of the Channel Mangers who want to me to work with her send an application for me 2. BUT i remember getting an email from VIKI this week in it they said that the website had a little Problem SO do you think i should send a new application or just wait for there answer?

thnx 4 yr help
XOXO

2 Likes

When I got my QC I had to wait 2 weeks, depends of the person on viki staff that attend your request ^^

Kyoko,
http://www.viki.com/users/KyokoRyouga

2 Likes

really :frowning: … thnx anyway seems like i will have to wait

1 Like

It really depends on how many applies and questions they have. I, for example, had to wait something about 1 week and a half. Just wait, they will for sure respond in a few days ^-^

1 Like

thank you i will wait
i think i’m good enough to be QC. I speak 3 language and i translated more than 3000. and i really want to watch a lot of Dramas which are not available in where i am T_T

1 Like

Don’t worry. I only speak 2 languages (english and polish) and when I applied, I had something about 3200 subs and they accepted, so they will for sure accept you as well. ^-^

1 Like

good thnx :slight_smile:

1 Like

i got it :smiley:

1 Like

I had the same question. I applied a week ago, when I had close to 5,000 subs…I’m close to 7,000 now. Hope they approve me. Just didn’t know it takes this long. I’m so not patient. :smile: