Received a PM from a spammer? Let us know!

I got the same message from williamsmarina30_663

I also got the same message.

I got the same message.

I got a message from https://disqus.com/by/julietrobsbins/
to earn weird money … @.@

Seems like I was spared for to long

featbuba6_184

hello my honest friend,

How are you doing,hope is well with you and your family?

my dear i am very much happy for your respond to my mail and also i we like you to contact me with my email addrerss(featfeatbuba@hotmail.com) where i will be able to write to you to tell you more about me.

AND NO I DIDN’T REPLY TO HIM/HER/THEM …

Hi, I received 5 identical messages from 932870653463163_340.

Greetings to you,

My name is name,stephy zak
I hope this email will find you well & healthy and I hope we can establish a relationship since we are meeting here for the first time,i have gone through a profile that speaks good of you in this site and I was impressed when i saw your profile and i decided to communicate with you. It is my desire to know you too, and I like honesty, trust, love, caring, truth, & respect, I have all this qualities in me, kindly respond to me through my private email box (stephyzak@hotmail.com) so that we can know ourselves better. I hope to hear from you if you are interested. Thanks and hoping to hear from you soonest. stephyzak@hotmail.com
Lots Of Love,
name.

stephy

That was 8 hours ago.

This person Valerie Farley on disqus sent this spam message
.❝my neighbor’s mom is making $98 HOURLY on the internet❞…
A few days ago new McLaren F1 subsequent after earning 18,512$,this was my previous month’s paycheck ,and-a little over, $17k Last month …3-5 h/r of work a day …with extra open doors & weekly paychecks… it’s realy the easiest work I have ever Do… I Joined This 7 months ago and now making over $87, p/h.
.Learn More right Here…
4yav…
➤➤
➤➤➤ http://GlobalSuperEmploymentVacanciesReportTech/GetPaid/$97hourly

❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦

williamsmarina30_663

"hello Dear
My name is Anita Zamba.i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know more about you,and i want you to send mail to my email address so that i can give you my picture for you,i believe we can move from here, Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life) please send me mail to my e mail address.
Please reply me with my email address here

( Anita.Zamba@hotmail.com )"

Catharine Flaherty ❝Get Paid $98 HOURLY on the internet❞…
A few days ago new McLaren F1 subsequent after earning 18,512$,this was my previous month’s paycheck ,and-a little over, $17k Last month …3-5 h/r of work a day …with extra open doors & weekly paychecks… it’s realy the easiest work I have ever Do… I Joined This 7 months ago and now making over $87, p/h.
.Learn More right Here…
lk.
➤➤
➤➤➤ http://GlobalSuperEmploymentVacanciesReportOnline/GetPaid/$98hourly

Today, I received from dantcas911_248
Dear Friend,
I need to discuss an important issue with you about fund of US$14.6 Million, and i await your prompt response so as to know that your email is still valid to communicate with each other. Hoping to hear from you immediately.
Thank you.
Mrs. Carressa A. Danton
I am expecting your feedback via my private email address as : dantcas911@gmx.com

I received a message/spammer:

dantcas911_248
Dear Friend,

I need to discuss an important issue with you about fund of US$14.6 Million, and i await your prompt response so as to know that your email is still valid to communicate with each other. Hoping to hear from you immediately.

Thank you.
Mrs. Carressa A. Danton

I am expecting your feedback via my private email address as : dantcas911@gmx.com

I just received a spammy message from dantcas911_248 and wanting to discuss about fund???

###mommyblove_910

hello Greetings
my name is Bella Ashely
please contact me at my email.((djibisow1@live.fr))

I believe God has his own way to bring people together
I have something important to discuss with you.
please contact me i will reply you with my
pictures please contact me

I got this same message and reported it right away.

I received a message from the user 1052711508156494_525

My name is Sarah,

i saw your profile today and became interested in you, i will also like to know you more, and i want you to send an email to my id ( sarahzarama@hotmail.com ) so i can give you my pictures, for you to know whom i am.
yours Sarah.

You should report it to viki.

Hi, today I got a spammer message I will report it to viki but in case someone else has being receiving this message post it here this is the screenshot if the account message, her profile was created the 22th of this month

Same for me. I received exactly the same message.

4 Likes

This spammer is relentless. I’ve gotten 4 messages from her in a matter of hours. I know Ms. Laura likes me, but geez. hahaha. But seriously, time to report and block her. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Got this message twice:

I already filed a report but can you ban this account @camiille @anon20195650

2 Likes