Received a PM from a spammer? Let us know!

Hi,
Some of you have reported spammy PMs in the last few months. Thank you for reporting these! We really want to stop these spammers as quickly as we can and to do that, we need your help.

If you received a spammy message, please don’t reply to it, but please just reply in this forum with the username of the person who sent you the message.

Thanks!
Mariko
Viki Community Team

4 Likes

I received a private message from susannn_2 saying that she has ital information to disclose to me and that I should e-mail her.

1 Like

Please don’t reply to messages like these and never give them any personal information.

The spammer has been removed.

1 Like

i received the same, from suzannn_2

1 Like

Thanks! That spammer has been deleted.

1 Like

I received two private messages that are suspicious.

The first one is from 46715969127106053231 saying that she has ‘‘something very vital to disclose to’’ me and ‘‘since it’s a public site’’, I should email her for further information.

The second one is from mich24 :

Please reply to: michme@nate.com
Hello,
We are looking forward to investing in a lucrative business venture in your country. Meanwhile, my sick mother and i need to be sure if you can offer the assistance we need as our business partner. We want you to receive a trunk box containing US$6.5 million deposited with a security company abroad. You will receive specifications and details in my next mail.Please send your full names, telephone number, contact address and occupation in your response to this mail. Please reply to: michme@nate.com
Best Regards,
Michelle

1 Like

Hi there,

I received the same email as Miyuki_Aizawa.

Here is the thread:

Mich24
Please reply to: michme@nate.com
Hello,
We are looking forward to investing in a lucrative business venture in your country. Meanwhile, my sick mother and i need to be sure if you can offer the assistance we need as our business partner. We want you to receive a trunk box containing US$6.5 million deposited with a security company abroad. You will receive specifications and details in my next mail.Please send your full names, telephone number, contact address and occupation in your response to this mail. Please reply to: michme@nate.com
Best Regards,
Michelle

1 Like

Oh prior to that, the day before receiving this message from Mich24 I also received a message from a random number saying they had something to speak to me about in private and wanted me to email them as this is a public forum…something to that extent. I deleted the message right away so my apologies for not having the exact content.

1 Like

Thanks! Mich 24 and 46715969127106053231 were disabled.

1 Like

Hi, I’ve received one from precious_bebelow saying she has something important to tell me and marion_michelle_908 about a business venture.

1 Like

Hello! I’ve received a message from susannn_2, she told me to e-mail her too.

1 Like

Thanks. The above accounts have been dealt with.

1 Like

I received spam from the following persons:
marion_michelle_908
precious_bebelow
nancy_herrason

1 Like

Thanks! We have removed them!

1 Like

I’ve received a spam mail from pystrawberry_221.
Thanks!

1 Like

Spam from pystrawberry_221.

I also received Same spam from Pystrawberry_221, http://www.viki.com/users/pystrawberry_221

cherrytoinkzy​12_​47

This user is doing advertising for watching football matches or whatever free online.
I don’t know if this is in the category spam but it looks like that…
If not sorry…

1 Like

jonnycash​0508_​640

This user is doing the same, putting links for Basketball games.

I already flag the damn spams but he comes up with hundred more of them.
I feel like I am fighting against him…