Recém casados

Por favor legendar em português.

Você pode encontrar projetos disponíveis para legendar, neste link: https://contribute.viki.com/project-finder/subtitler

1 Like

Nossa, também estou a procura de projetos a 3 dias e não encontro um que não esteja com a equipe formada! :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

@ninafk19

I know you are working on a new project now, and I found out you can put this person solroddrigues on a ‘‘waiting’’ list, in case anyone from your already set up team has to leave the team or can’t do the work that day etc…

You know project finder is useless.

3 Likes

ah… thank you so much, if you know of any project please let me know, i really want to help…:grinning::disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

The project finder is really useless, but I didn’t want to tell anyone who has just joined here, in the discussion.

I can put them on the list, because someone can always end up leaving for some reason, but I would have to know if the two would agree to wait.

I’m always recruiting here in the “Portuguese” section to bring people to Brazilian Teams. However, coming to ask here has very little chance of anyone seeing it. I can show them how to find a project in a useful way, as I have already done other times.

But, you know, sending a message through Project Finder may be useless, but, if the intention is to really volunteer, any possibility is worth it — and this is one of them.

3 Likes

I’ve contacted them, so I hope I can help them. Finding projects on Viki is really getting harder and harder. :blush:

3 Likes

@ ninafk19

I recently tried the ‘‘new and improved’’ project finder to ‘‘test’’ it out, and is still useless, and I would not encourage any eager volunteer to fill them with endless wait, and false hopes. Discouragement is not a good feeling to have, and we both know how it feels bc we both have been there many years back. Remember me? We worked together in several projects a long time ago. I am so happy to see you working as a Moderator again. Congrats!

PS I also see you still the nice person that helped those who needed help. Thanks for not changing.

3 Likes

aguardo então a sua resposta.

2 Likes

Eu enviei, é só olhar a sua caixa de mensagem lá no viki.

2 Likes

Yes, when I joined Viki I didn’t know the Project Finder existed, and honestly I don’t think it works as good as it should.

I add when I receive newcomers that reach me through Project Finder. I think the moderators also need to analyze the messages and give opportunities for those who just began. I’ve know moderators who discard any request just because it came from a newcomer who used Project Finder…

I remember you, I always see you around here. Thank you. I always try to help, especially those who are starting their journey. Maybe this is what motivates me to continue using Viki — besides the translating, of course. But to be useful and help as I also wanted to be helped when I started here. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

muito obrigada Nina :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like