Recommend me Your best Korean Drama? Please am out of Dramas

Please Recommend me any Asian dramas, that have the best villain. I love dramas that have a women who loves the lead guy or main character guy and she competes with the main actress. Am okay with, action moves, animes, school love line things and more. Anything u recommend matter! :slight_smile:

For me dramas with the best male villains were in:

1. White Christmas
  2. I Hear Your Voice
  3. You Who Came from the Stars
  4. The Suspicious Housekeeper

I seem to remember two dramas where I wanted to smack the (bad) second woman in every single episode:

1. Personal Taste
  2. What Happened in Bali

Outside the scope of what you named in your post you liked in a drama, I would also recommend:

1. Bad Guy
  2. It’s Okay, That’s Love
  3. Incomplete Life (Misaeng)
  4. Coffee Prince
  5. Reply, 1997

Hopefully you haven’t seen some of these :smile:

1 Like

I watched some of them, but thanks most of them I haven’t seen them. Thank You :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hotel King. It has great acting but is very heartwrenching. The villain is downright horrible. I agree that I Hear Your Voice has a scary villain. Actually, I am still working on that drama right now. It is very good so far.

2 Likes

Well, for sageuks (historical dramas), I think everyone will agree that no one tops Mishil from “The Great Queen Seon Duk” as a villain.
Plus, Bi Dam is to dream for…
Watch it if you haven’t. Trust me, even if it has 62 episodes, you won’t feel their length.
Mishil does it all. She’s creepy, blood thirsty, power craving and with a tragic past.
Bi Dam is the best antihero. I was rooting for him the whole time.
The protagonist Dukman/Seon Duk is also very real. She isn’t the good person who saves the day. She wants what’s hers and she’s capable to use dirty schemes to do it. Like fighting fire with fire.

I heard that it will be on Viki until May, 2015. So, if you haven’t watched it, do it quickly.

Here’s a teaser ^^:

http://youtu.be/vjKWEJJyHxE

2 Likes

wow thanks, I will watch it for sure. Any high school drama or movie recommendation?

I watched that drama, and even thought it was kind of sad, it was interesting to watch. THANKs for the recommendation

High school dramas:

1. Japan: Hana Kimi, Hana Yori Dango 1,2 & movie, Mei-chan no Shitsuji (Mei-chan’s Butler), Jigoku Shoujo (Hell Girl), Iguana no Musume (An Iguana’s Daughter)
2. Korea: Dream High (it’s on Viki), Boys Before Flowers, Reply 1994, Reply 1997
3. Taiwan (these happen in college): Devil Beside You, Mars, Meteor Garden 1 & 2

Japan has many high school dramas, but most are “slice of life” themed, like Nobuta wo Produce, H2.

Hana Yori Dango is based on the anime with the same name, but the one that follows the original story, I think it’s Meteor Garden. And Boys Before Flowers is based on the jdorama Hana Yori Dango.

Great dramas:

1. Japan: Orthros no inu, Ouroboros, Buzzer Beat, Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge (The Wallflower), Taiyou no Uta (great, but it will make you cry a lot), Rich Man Poor Woman, Last Cinderella
2. Korea: Giant (I still remember the monstrous villain that was Cho Pil Yeon, he’s in the top with Mishil), The Moon That Embraces The Sun, Bridal Mask (will also lose license soon),
3. Taiwan: Autumn’s Concerto, Fated to Love You the original (in my opinion it had less bling, but that made it more awesome)
4. Mainland China: Return of The Condor Heroes (the 2006 version), although many will recommend previous versions, that’s the one I like. You choose for yourself.

Movies:

1. The Rurouni Kenshin saga: Rurouni Kenshin (1), Kyoto Inferno (2), The Legend Ends (3). Sato Takeru was born to play this role. Wow. Simply wow.
2. Paradise Kiss
3. Crow Zero 1 & 2
4. She’s On Duty - Gong Yoo and Kim Sun Ah?! Great times!
5. Do Re Mi Fa So La Si Do A young Jang Geun Suk. Cutie.
6. The Duelist Ohohoho! can I please say that their fighting scenes were at the least… ahem… intense?
7. Shinobi: Heart Under The Blade amazing scenery, amazing acting, and who doesn’t like ninja movies, right?
8. Young Black Jack
9. Jeonwoochi an antihero with supernatural powers who winds up in our time
10. The Legend of Seven Cutter

1 Like

Thank you, I will watch them all. :slight_smile:

Hey there!!!

I have quite a lot to recommend…ready: Secret ( this is my ALL TIME favourite), Secret Garden, Playful Kiss, Kill Me, Heal Me, Shine or Go Crazy (just start watching), You Who Came from Another Star, Coffee Prince, Queen In-hyun’s Man, I Hear Your Voice, Monstar, High School on Love, To the Beautiful You, You are Beautiful, Faith (could NOT get into it), Personal Taste (did not finish…don’t think I will), Hyde, Jekyll, Me, My Name Is Kim Sam-soon, City Hunter, Heirs, Boys Over Flower, Man from Nowhere (movie but woo baby the guy is HOT!!!), Fated to Love You, Commitment (another HOTTIE),A Company Man (movie…the guys in this is sexy too hehehe), Master’s Sun, Baby and Me,Heartstrings (did not like so much), Marry Him If You Dare (did not like so much but it had my favourite actress (Yoon Eun-hye) in there so I watched it), Princess Hours, My Fair Lady,Lie To Me (lead guy…not so much…meh), Missing You ( did not finish), My Black Mini Dress (meh), Ninja Assassin (Rain, what more can I say…hehehe),Full House,Inspiring Generation, Don’t Hesitate (this one is long)…What more??? Left me know. As you can seen I am addict…MUST WATCH K-DRAMA!!! Can you recommend some to me???

2 Likes

Ok, so…
Dramas with good male villains:
-Liar Game(is really smart and the bad guy is the worst and the best at the same time.)
-Lie to me.
-Hyde Jekyll, me (the funny thing is that he is he’s own enemy.)
-Heirs( Kim woo Bin is the best in this drama.)
Marriege, Not dating.(There’s also a woman who wants the main character but I hate her from the bottom of my heart.)
(Besides Liar Game and Heirs the rest is not actually bad as mean, but bad as “i want the main girl”)

Dramas with good female villains:
-Heartstrings.
-Surplus Princess (The girl in this one makes me really angry and annoyed)
-Temptation( never watched the full drama, but it seems that the woman will cause a lot of trouble.)
-Playfull Kiss
-Dream High 2( Jiyeon[T-ara] is the bad girl here and also my favorite character, I actually wanted for her to be with the lead guy, JB [Got7])
-To the beautiful you.
-Hotel King.
(Again, most of them are not bad as “mean”.)

And other good dramas that I recommend:
-Healer.
-My Girl. (same main couple as Hotel King)
-Modern Farmer.
-Just You (this one is taiwanese, but is the best taiwanese drama of them all.)
-Boys over flowers.
-Triangle.
-Protect the boss
-My love from the stars.

And also, if you want a high school movie:
-Hot young Blood (the bad girl in this one is really cool.)

That’s it, I hope I helped you :smile:

2 Likes

youre all surrounded and pinocchio, are two of the best ive seen recently along with kill me, heal me (ongoing) , some of my other favorites… emergency couple, hi school love on, angel eyes, love rain, whats up, goong princess hours,ojakgyo brothers, the heirs

1 Like

Wow, I can’t believe you like what I like and u hate what i hate, and to be honest I have watched all this dramas u recommended me.You should watch, rich man poor women, miss rose, omg, am out of it. there more than 300 dramas I watched but totally can’t remember them now.

1 Like

Secret Garden, Boys Over Flowers, Goong, Coffee Prince, My Love from the stars, and more.

upcoming drama is Bluebird’s House, it is weekend drama starting this Saturday. Hope Viki will sub it.

1 Like

Fated to love you
Master sun
personal taste
coffe prince
mask
rooftop prince
cooning single lady
shine or go crazy
you´re beautiful
pasta
boys before flowers

Innocent man…I think you will love that drama

Love Rain, A love to Kill, I Miss You, W, The Great Doctor

I mostly know shows with great male villains and the bonus is they are usually played by hot men😄

Hello Monster ( I Remember You)
Gap Dong (Lee Joon rocks the psycho killer role)
Devil
Fashion King (wanted to kill both 2nd lead male and female
GU Family Book (hated the villain immensely)
Girl Who Sees Smells (villain with the best abs, psycho and gorgeous)
Remember ( Nam Goong again as a psycho)
Bad Guys
Hidden Identity
Blood ( Ji Jin Hee as a vampire)

Movies
Good, the Bad and the Weird ( action, comedy, drama and of course the gorgeous Lee Byung Hyun as the villain)
Werewolf Boy
Private Eye (comedy, mystery and action)

Taiwanese
Murphy’s Law of Romance (2nd lead female)
Just you (hated 2nd lead female)

Chinese
Love Me if You Dare
Sparrow
Shuttle Love Millennium (time travel and romance)

Japanese
Painless: Eyes for Signs
Death Note TV show live action ( L is my favorite character in this show and he knows how to be sexy and psycho at the same time)