Recommendations for dramas please~

I love psychological dramas, thrillers, bromances (or brother issues) and some rom-coms too. I just finished I Remember You, and I loved it! I am looking for dramas where the bad guy turns good, or something similar. Basically my favorite characters tend to be the antagonists, or the characters with self problems. Thanks!
For example, my favs include:
Incomplete Life, KMHM, You’re all surrounded, Scarlet Heart Goryeo, I hear Your voice, Can you hear my heart, Goblin, Jelousy Incarnate, The K2, Sensory Couple, Triangle, Cheese in the Trap (because sociopaths are interesting)

Honorable Mentions:
Bad Guys, I Remember You, Remember, Madame Antoine,
Suspicious Partner, Hwarang, Lookout, My Shy Boss, Healer, Mask.

Some I didn’t like:
DOTS, Cinderella and 4knights, basically anything with just drama.

1 Like

Have you watched ‘Angry mom’? It’s about a mother who goes undercover as a high school student on the school her daughter attends after she finds out illegal and injustifiable things happen there.

It’s a drama with mainly a dark theme and a lot of sad scenes, but some are more light-hearted. Troughout the drama you’ll also learn about the mom’s background story and her relationship with the people from her past. I finished this drama about a week ago and I found it really good.

1 Like

Psychological drama but without the bad turning good (the bad one isn’t the leading man):

• PRIDE AND PREJUDICE
  • THE GIRL WHO SEES SMELLS
  • TUNNEL
  • I HEAR YOUR VOICE

In the broadest sense of bad turning into good, or good to bad and back to good (leading man):

• TWO WEEKS
  • THE INNOCENT MAN
  • BEYOND THE CLOUDS
  • DR.GANG
  • KIMCHI FAMILY

If you have a long breath maybe you want to try GIANT?
As in GIANT you have the whole package.

And maybe other ones that come close to your description but I am unsure, STORY OF A MAN, CAIN AND ABEL, THE DEVIL; SECRET LOVE SHARK, A LOVE TO KILL, BEAUTIFUL MIND, HEART TO HEART, SCHOOL 2013, MASK, YOU’RE ALL SURROUNDED, CITY HALL, THE KING 2 HEARTS, GUNMAN IN JOSEON, QUE SERA SERA, WILD ROMANCE, …

1 Like

If you love rom-com, you must try tvN dramas. tvN dramas are the best!!! Here my list of tvN dramas! that I found on Viki.

1 Like

I think that you will love “Chief Kim”. It has a bad guy turning good, actually two, and their bromance is something else! A very good, satisfying ending, not rushed or leaving holes and stuff, very few if any clichés, a serious theme treated as a comedy.
Both the writing and the acting is very good. Namgoong Min, should I say anything more?

If you do watch it, come back and tell me how you liked it!

1 Like