[RECRUITING] K-BL "Happy Merry Ending" - CE, CS, TE, OL mods

Hi everyone,

I’m looking for a CS, CE, (Korean TE), and OL moderators (except German, Italian) for the cute little BL called “Happy Merry Ending” starring Lee Dong Won, another KNK member after we already had the honor to have Seoham in SE. :heart_hands:
(don’t let yourself be fooled by the picture that was chosen for his page as a cast member :'D)

It already started airing, so two episodes have already been uploaded!
:love_letter: 10 eps x 20 mins (is what I was told; I’m suspecting the last two eps might be BTS footage)
:love_letter: 2x episodes a week, one each Thursday & Friday

Please send me a pm on Viki.

I’ll try to keep this post updated, however, please check the channel page for further information or feel free to ask me.

Hugs,
Annie :yellow_heart:

Are you still recruiting? I would like to apply as a Thai language mod. Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you for your interest, I sent you a PM. :love_letter:

Hi. I’d like to volunteer as an English editor. Thanks

1 Like

Don’t think she needs one because they are the ones working on the subtitles before the OL takes over. So if I where you and knew another language that isn’t in this project I would apply for that. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi, thanks for the offer, however, we have already finished this project, so we don’t need any more English editors (just like Maria said). Sorry. :pray:

1 Like