{RECRUITING Moderators, segmenters and translators} Korean Drama "After School Bokbulbok"

Moi je peux faire la trad eng-fr si cela peut aider

Hey! I can hekp with the portuguese or french translation :slight_smile:

I would like to help segmenting and also sub Eng-French as well. Can you add me?

Hi! If you need someone to help translate from English to Portuguese(Portugal) I can help :slight_smile:
Kisses!

hi!,I can’t add you yet since there is no channel available yet, Maybe talk to @GDragonFic and she can add you maybe as a moderator for your language? Not sure send her a PM please, thanks!

Hi there. I’d like to be part of team as Turkish Mod.

Thanks! I’ll be waiting. ^^

Hi everyone ! The licence for the channel is again in process, in the same time I don’t know if the drama gonna be available for everyone or only for the QC’s. So I gonna add for the moment the people who are QC /o/

Do you want to be moderator in Portuguese ? Are you QC ?

1 Like

Salut, je suis la modĂ©ratrice française pour ce drama, je t’ajoute dĂšs que la chaine fonctionne. Est-tu une QC ?

I can help sub English to Mandarin.

Oui je suis QC et merci

D’accord alors bienvenue dans l’équipe. Je te PM quand on a plus d’info sur le drama.

Hello

I can be the moderator of this drama in Portuguese

would you pass me the link of the drama?

Hi, like a said before, the licence of the drama is in process, so the is channel not available for the moment. We just wait for the licence :slight_smile: Are you QC ?

2 Likes

Are you QC ? - YES
 <o/

Are you QC ? - I am YES

Yes I am QC.

So, I’m gonna to add you two in moderator in your own language

1 Like

Thank you very much! :slight_smile:

1 Like