Recruiting team for documentary "K-POP GENERATION"

Hi, everyone!

If you like K-pop and are interested in working on a documentary about it, I have the right project for you: “K-POP GENERATION”!

Note: This show will be segmented and subbed by Viki.

:musical_note: 8 eps x 50 mins
:notes: starting on Jan 27, one episode every Friday (1 to 4 over the next four weeks, the remaining four following in March)
:musical_note: Cast: Kang Ta (H.O.T.), Leeteuk (Super Junior), Choi Minho (SHINee), BEAST, Suho (EXO), Hwasa (Mamamoo), Doyoung (NCT), AleXa, LE SSERAFIM, IVE, JO1, SB19, ENHYPEN, NiziU, Tomorrow X Together, Stray Kids and more!
:notes: If you would like to work on this title or have any more questions, please don’t hesitate to send me a message.

:exclamation: LOOKING FOR: CS/Segmenting Team for A&C, CE, TE, OL moderators (must have a slot available!), Cover page designer

Have a great day!
All the best,
Annie :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Let me work on the project. I’m really interested. As you see fit.

I love K-POP, this is not true, I love all kind of MUSIC!

I’m waiting to hear about you and your project as soon as possible.

Kind regards,
Olaya

2 Likes

Hi I’m also interested I love K-POP

1 Like

Hi! I’m interesed! I want to work with u! I can translate english-spanish :slight_smile: :relaxed:

1 Like

Oi! Estou interessado

1 Like

I’m interested! Are you looking for subbers? I’m new to Viki because I wanted to volunteer and share my skills. I’ve actually got a Bachelor’s Degree in English-Macedonian (and vice versa!) translation, so I can do Macedonian subs for you. I’ve also got professional experience in editing because of my degree.

Emma, I will add you to the team as Spanish subber.

3 Likes

Thank you for your message. I sent you a pm. :four_leaf_clover:

Sent you a pm as well. :pray:

Thank u! I will be waiting! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hi!
Omg, this documentary seems pretty amazing so
I’d like to join the team as Spanish subber :grinning:
I’ll be happy to help.

Hello!
I would also love to join this team as a Finnish subber! :slight_smile: I’m new with all of this, but I’m very passionate to actually have some good Finnish subs for K-pop lovers!

I would love to join the team as a spanish subber if you need one hehehe :blush:

Oie, boa Noite!! Eu gostaria muito de participar desse projeto como subber português