RESOLVED - *Problems for many. Unable to login into Viki today*

@brendas Hello! I and many of my VIki team members, have had a TON of problems trying to log into Viki today. (October 15, 2024) Many of my team members still can’t log in. There are also many watch party attendees who can’t join because they can’t log into Viki. They have rebooted, reloaded browsers, tried different browsers,etc. but still get variations of the invalid login. I would not even realize why they were missing if it were not for alternate communication methods.

I kept getting invalid captcha errors even though I don’t see any captcha box. I use email to log in. I finally changed my p a s s w o r d which finally allowed me to log in around 1 pm this afternoon. Others still can’t log in and it is now 6:42 pm MT. Something got messed up with the authentication process. Please report this to the engineers.

4 Likes

Same problem with me. I did reset my ■■■■■■■■ so I was able to used it in my windows… But then I tried firefox browser still problem… It maybe technical problem of the viki, looking forward to resolve this issue.

2 Likes

Same happened to me!! I was trying to log in when it kept showing something about reCAPTcha not being able to load?? Idk, but if I got something wrong and it was a not just an error or something please tell me!

2 Likes

Hey all, the glitch is gone. YAY!
Thank you, Viki Support/Troubleshooting team! :rose: :+1:

1 Like

Thanks, Jadecloud! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: