REWATCH: What Dramas Would You ReWATCH Again

I am currently re-watching Goblin (in between about four other K-dramas) and it is more meaningful to me the 2nd time around as I know what is coming and how the tidbits in the plot are weaving together the way they are. The first time I watched it, I definitely wasn’t putting things together like I am this time. OMG! This is SUCH A GOOD DRAMA!!!

4 Likes

So people ask me WHY it is my #1 drama - it is actually the loyalty and friendship (and hate) that happens between Goblin and Grim Reaper! I love the Romance but their friendship spanned TIME! and Loyalty Spanned TIME! It made me sob and sob!

4 Likes

I loved it aas well Goblin, hmmm may be good to rewatch it, will put that one on my list too, and good manager, on the other link I added fated to love you both versions, and you are my destiny.

had enough of the water God, and Lord fox well thats the way I describe it. anyway and I didn’t put healer on here or heal me kill me, legend of the blue sea comes to mind, oh I did finish Kimchi family, no comment. anyway got another list growing! wow!

2 Likes

Unless this goes off the rails somewhere it will be a re-watch for me!

4 Likes

pinterest

Any New Add On to Our REWATCH list???

I have a whole collection of shows that I re-watch. It is currently private, as are all my collections, but I am prepping a couple collections to make them public today.

Update: Two of my collections are now public. I am up for re-watching any of the shows in either of these collections, but many in my favorites are no longer free content, so I can’t watch them as of now, but the ones in this collection are available…

Double Take - Rakuten Viki

1 Like

https://www.soompi.com/article/1354089wpp/7-underrated-rom-com-k-dramas-you-might-have-missed

@my_happy_place
I posted in your collection! :purple_heart:

1 Like

That’s a pretty good list of recommendations in that article. I have watched a couple, have a couple in my to-watch list, and the rest are either unavailable or not for free, so maybe someday when I get a subscription. I keep telling myself I will get one as soon as I run out of free content, but up until recently I haven’t even felt close to that point. I know I am missing out on a lot of great options, but I’ll get around to them eventually.

p.s. Good thing you told me about your comment on my collection because I didn’t get any kind of notification about it. Weird.

2 Likes

I don’t get notifications either :confused:

I’ve watched only Familiar Wife from that entire collection :sweat_smile: Devilish Joy, You Drive Me Crazy and Strongest Deliveryman are somewhere in my watchlist… and maybe I need someone to convince me that Wok of Love is worth it

Also waaaaaait a minute… NAMGOONG MIN IS IN DEAR FAIR LADY!!! WOw I really think I’m blind sometimes… I see a channel page/ drama poster and think “meh, I’ll pass”
…and then a few months later someone posts it in Discussions and I suddenly recognize the actor and start craving the drama :joy::see_no_evil:

1 Like

Choi in Devilish Joy - How have you guys missed that! Choi Jin Hyuk aw I love him!!! And the girl is so petite and cute -

2 Likes

I have definitely seen Devilish Joy. So good.

2 Likes

Definitivamente “Oh my Venus”, “Another Miss Oh”, “What’s wrong with secretary Kim” y “Her private life” are the first ones on my list.

2 Likes

ooh Oh My Venus is one of my all-time favorites!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

giphy
oh%20my%20venus%20henry
Tumblr
(where I found HENRY)

We Heart It

3 Likes

My Mister, Because this is my first life, One spring night and Something in the rain

3 Likes

Oh man. I’ve been watching dramas for so long, this list could be endless. Well I suppose these would be my top 10:

1. Love O2O
  2. Descendants of the Sun
  3. Come and Hug Me
  4. Love Me If You Dare
  5. Arsenal Military Academy
  6. Splish Splash Love
  7. W
  8. Strong Woman Bong Soon
  9. Healer
  10. Legend of the Blue Sea
3 Likes

Ok so back to Mysterious Love - I swear this show has everything angst, flirting, chemistry, fighting, campiness, every major romantic trope you can think of (love it), flashbacks, protectiveness, strong FL, strong ML, cute side couple, jealousy, drama, comedy, undying love, sexy but very clean love scenes, great cinematography…obnoxious little kid…:laughing:

Love it still!

REWATCH CAMP FOR ME

3 Likes

Have you finished it?

1 Like

Up to what VIKI has???

1 Like

ohhh I forgot it’s still going on :sweat_smile:

1 Like