Roommate Cancelled! :(

Ok…I have many things to say.
First: What happened to the episode with Amber, Henry, and Bambam? That was supposed to air mid-March and never did…
Second: I just heard about Roommate being cancelled. I am honestly so sad. I started watching Roommate from season one, right before it started airing because I found out Lee Dong Wook, my new favorite actor at the time, was going to be on it. I only began to watch the show for him, I didn’t know any of the other celebrities, but by the end, I loved each and every one of them. I loved Roommate. I was so sad when I herd about the new cast, but it turned out I would love them even more. Their energy is crazy and fantastic, and young kids mixed with the hippies, it worked perfectly. But, the directors of Roommate took a wrong direction with this season. The first few episodes were great, everyone was spending time with each other. THAT is the kind of stuff viewers like to see. Then…every episode a new guest was brought in. It began to just be about “what kind of celebrity will grace out presence this week?”. I hated it. We didn’t see the relationships b/w the roommates grow as much, and no one CARES about the guests!!! We want to see the roommates. It was too artificial. It was too structured. It was truly a guesthouse. It did not work. I can understand why a third season wouldn’t work well. I’m still very sad…

Also, the amount of screen time certain people got compared to others was outright ridiculous. I understand many people were busy, but Park Min Woo appeared maybe 5 times during the whole season. And don’t get me wrong, I absolutely love Jackson and became a huge fan of him bc of this show, but he and Youngji and Joon hyung were the faces of this show. And Gook Ju. I understand they were the most entertaining roommates, but that meant hardly anyone else was featured. I remembered there were like 3 episodes in a row where Sunny didn’t appear once. I think she might have been busy, but still…I feel like Ryeohei got a great, not over or under-bearing amount of screen time. We learned a lot about him, and I really love him, but he didn’t hog the screen every episode. I wanted to see more Baek Jong Ok, she is gorgeous, and of course Nana! Nana definitely did not get as much screen time as last season, but she was still on a fair amount. Sigh…I just wished this had worked out a lot better. OH
ALSO…Kang Seo Joon!! I love him!! Except…I know he was super busy during this time period thus he was hardly on the show at all. grrrr