Se necesitan traductores ingles-español!

Hola, me gustaría empezar a traducir, soy traductora en WEBTOON, pero aquí no he podido participar en un proyecto aún.

¡Me encantaría encontrar a Hong gil Dong!

I don’t know that much spanish
No se mucho español um google translate

This will explain what happened here this person responded to a post from 2015 since I had already explained to another subber wanted to be in the drama that the post was old, the license was not approved, and at that time the ML was accused of some wrongdoing so filming was halted at the time.

This is what it shows now when you click on link:

Oops! Page not found!

The page you’re looking for is unfortunately not available. Please check the URL and try again, or navigate to viki.com. If you think you’ve reached this message in error, please contact the Viki Help Center.

Summary

Not the best quality but here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctdYLpvq0xY

karo0107Aug '16 hola lamentablemente viki perdio la licencia de ese drama pero tengo otro nose si te interesa se llama el duo quieres formar parte del equipo de traducción???

@frustratedwriter
I forgot to translate that part for you
Back in
Dec 2015 @karo0107 was recruiting ppl to join the team for HONG GIL DONG but in August2016 she wrote to a wanted to be subber the message in Spanish as followed:

@karo0107 (August 2016) Hi unfortunately viki lost the license for this drama but I have another one I don’t know if you are interested it’s called THE DUO want to be part of the translating team???

Hola, me gustaría colaborar en algún proyecto sub Inglés - español. Mi nivel de inglés es C2 :blush: