Searching for K-Drama title

Hey everyone!
I’m helping my sister out finding a K-Drama which she saw a TikTok about. It’s about a girl who runs into a guy from her school. They look each other into their eyes and from then on the guy begins stalking her and following her around. Later she finds out that he follows her and tries to get help. The title could start with the letter “M” since there was a hashtag that startet with “MI”.
Thank you for your help in advance.

2 Likes

It would be good if you had a screen shot of that tiktok, is that possible?

3 Likes

yes, a screenshot would be good because lots of school dramas start out like that :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Unfortunately we lost the TikTok, so I’m not able to get a screenshot :grimacing:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Well, I guess you are right LMAO

1 Like

Do you know if the stalker is the male lead or is he a supporting or side character,
Some off the wall suggestions here…

Cafe Midnight Season 3: The Curious Stalker (only suggesting this one because it has stalker in the title, I haven’t even watched a trailer for it)

He Is Psychometric, when they first meet she mistakes him for a bathroom peeper

Sweet Revenge 2 has an episode or part of one with a stalker (again, I haven’t watched it)

Here’s a YT video with Kdrama stalkers, maybe one of them’s familiar? All the dramas are listed in the pinned post on YT

The video above has the stalker from Cheese in the Trap movie, here’s the one from the drama (or is it the other way around?)

2 Likes

Thank you so much!
I am actually watching he is psychometric right now so that’s not the one she searches for. But there is a chance that it could be one of the other suggestions. I’ll definitely look into it.

Oh and the way she told me it sounded like he was the male lead.

3 Likes

Ok I found it; It’s Be My Boyfriend, a web drama :smiley:

5 Likes

Aw, I looked and looked and this one pops up on my phone all the time! Yes, Be My Boyfriend

2 Likes

https://c.tenor.com/B_zYdea4l-4AAAAM/yay-minions.gif
This makes me laugh so much every time @kdrama2020ali post it, and I think someone else posted it once too, dwl, :sob::joy: but that needle was found! :rofl:
Screenshot_20210730-145031_Messages
https://c.tenor.com/zIW_5hRByGUAAAAM/you-the-man-minion.gif
축하 해요!! Congrats!!

3 Likes

It definitely was found! :rofl:
Thank you for everyone’s will to help once again :grin::+1:t3:

4 Likes

I’m a little unsure of how to post my own conversation as I am new, but I really am looking for a title of a Korean drama. I watched it on Viki awhile back and can’t remember the name. The drama is about a girl who is a writer of some sorts, there’s a ghost involved but every time she writes its like she writes the future and things come true, either good or bad. There was an actor and they work filming a movie as well as another love interest. I also think the ghost was her mother. That is all I remember.

2 Likes

It’s okay to post it here since the topic is related :smile:
Welcome to the community! I don’t know if you can create topics right away(You usually have to be here for some time before you can do that) but this is how to do it:

1. Click the “New Topic” button at the top right of the Discussions main page

2. Type in a title, add a category, and write the body. Then click the “Create Topic” button.

1 Like

The only thing that comes to my mind, but I am really not sure …

2 Likes

I‘m a new user as well and this was my first topic, so I think new users are able to create topics too. Maybe not many in a certain time tho @cookiemonsta23abc_39 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think there was a certain number of comments you need to write, but maybe it changed, it was a bot prevention.

2 Likes

Oh that rule does indeed make sense.

1 Like

This doesn’t sound quite like it but it’s the first that came to mind. The god of destiny is bad at romance so he uses the writing of the girl whose love life he’s supposed to make happen.

2 Likes

Hello everyone! Am new here also and would like some help from the community, please.

I saw this movie on a flight from Honolulu to Japan years ago. I think this was what got me started and interested in watching Korean Dramas. There were different little stories within the movie depicting some love issues being experienced by the characters. The one that stuck out was this guy’s vision of going around Korea (and maybe, even the whole world) to give out hugs. He wanted to share love to others by giving out hugs (because I think that he was recovering from a lost love himself, or something like that).

Anyways, if somebody could help me out, I would sure appreciate it. Thank you in advance!

Orlando