Seg-Subtember Top 25 Contributors

Here you goooo! :kiss:

7 Likes

Congratulations to everyone! I can’t wait for the next challenge…

6 Likes

Congratulations to all of you! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: You know what’s even better than getting a badge?! The happiness and satisfaction you feel after completing a challenge. The memories you make during the process of this challenge and every challenge. Unless, the badge is too cute! :wink: :yum: I am just kidding!
So, a big round of applause to everyone who made it to the top 25! :clap: :clap:
Cheers to all of you! :partying_face:

10 Likes

Congratulations to everyone!
:partying_face: :clap:

9 Likes

Congrats to all of you! :partying_face: It was a fun event, I just love the cute badges I got. Waiting for new occasions to gather more and more badges. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :see_no_evil:

13 Likes

Congrats to everyone who earned a top-25 badge :partying_face: :partying_face:

I was hoping earn a top-25 badge, it’s a shame, I’ll contribute even more next time :muscle: I had a lot of fun, which is what’s important :blue_heart: :blue_heart:

6 Likes

:partying_face:
YAY to ALL! Impressive! :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Thanks for your patience! And congrats to @irene06 for making the Top 25 Contributors for 5 Days! :clap:

5 Likes

Hi @xialongne !
As requested…
Italian was the top subtitled language during Seg-Subtember! :confetti_ball:
Followed by French and then Spanish! :smile:

9 Likes

That’s amazing…!
I know why Italian was number 1, right @gonghina :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Brenda, any chance we could know what number Hindi was at? :face_holding_back_tears:

6 Likes

Hi @shraddhasingh - I’m sorry I have no insight into how Hindi did. :crying_cat_face: The dashboard only shows the most-subbed languages! :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Looks like we need to do better next time :wink:

4 Likes

I still see unicorns and dragons after a month🤣

6 Likes

Wow, thank you! Awesome!

And congratulations to everyone!

2 Likes

Whoo congrats everyone! Never expected to be in the top 25!!

3 Likes

Thank you Brendas :slight_smile:
And congrats for everyone again :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I think there is a mistake in the top3 link for the gifts… I can’t see the Gong Yoo option. Maybe I will try to refresh the page again :face_holding_back_tears: and again :rofl:

3 Likes

Congratulations, everyone! You’ve all done a great job!
:hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :tada: :partying_face:

On a negative note, though, I see that once again the seggers who worked tirelessly throughout the challenge have not appeared on any of the Top 25 lists.

While there are many seggers helping out, the ones that I’m thinking of who go way above and beyond the call of duty are @porkypine, @bjohnsonwong and @kitty100. Quite honestly, I have no idea how these three people do as much as they do. They are remarkable. All of them received four, 5-day badges. I think everyone involved with subtitling and editing shows would appreciate just how just much time and effort these three amazing people devote to Viki.

16 Likes

Thanks. I’m happy to see that our French community is that active. Congratulations to our volunteers.

4 Likes

Oh, thank you, Noel! How sweet of you to recognize what we do! :heart: :revolving_hearts:

6 Likes