Seg-Subtember Top 25 Contributors

We couldn’t close out Seg-Subtember without one last THANK YOU!

Thank you for being such an amazing group of Contributors and for your motivating, hilarious, and encouraging check-ins! The “fighting” spirit of our community is strong! :muscle:

We’d also like to share and congratulate the Top 25 Contributors of each “bucket”! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

As @tessa_pro so perfectly said, “It was a great pleasure and honor”.

Thanks, everyone!

*please note that names are listed in no particular order

29 Likes

Congrats, everyone!

@brendas There is a user listed twice in the 5-day category. That may just be a typo, but I wanted to be sure someone didn’t accidentally miss out on their top-25 badge or at the very least from having their name included on the list.

5 Likes

oh! thanks for that catch, @my_happy_place !! i see it and will fix!!

3 Likes

Thank you, Brenda! This one was fun, plus the badges look stunningly cute. When will Top 3 users of each bucket be announced?

4 Likes

I am waiting for Gong Yoo…!! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

Hi @shraddhasingh ! i’m so happy to hear you had fun!! Top 3 users of each bucket are being calculated and double checked (it was a tight race!). We’ll be reaching out to our Top 3 later this week! :smile_cat:

8 Likes

congratulations to all :partying_face:

2 Likes

The top 25 of 5 days also only has 24 names (and one of which is on there twice) :see_no_evil:
But congrats to everyone!!

2 Likes

Thank you.

I always look forward to subathon statistics after they end. Do you have some for this event? :face_holding_back_tears:

2 Likes

Hello wonderful Contributors!! Just a quick note that we had a clerical error for our Top 25 - 5 Days “bucket” and our 25th Contributor will be added when our Singapore team wakes up later tonight. Thank you for your understanding! :blush:

6 Likes

Thanks for letting us know, @damiechan ! :pray:

3 Likes

Hi @shraddhasingh ! Yes!! We have some Seg-Subtember fun stats coming in our October monthly update that will be posted later today. :star_struck:

7 Likes

Congrats for everyone :smiley: U all did a great job :smiley:
Any chance we get some data by languages who was the most subbing, like last time.
Might be the first 3, please?

8 Likes

It was my very first Sub-segathon and I loved participating! Glad I made it in to a top 25 bucket too :smiley:
Look forward to participating in many more future events <3

6 Likes

Great suggestion, @xialongne ! Let me try and pull that metric for you. :smiley:

6 Likes

So awesome to hear you loved Seg-Suptember, @kristelrose !! Congratulations on being one of our Top 25 Contributor in the 4 Days category!!! :partying_face:

4 Likes

Congratulations everyone! You all did great.:heart: And thank you Brenda and her team that made it possible to like more comments then ever here on discussions.:heart:

7 Likes

Great. Thank you :smiley:

3 Likes

Great to see you, @maria_lavendula_77 !! Thank you for stopping by! :heartpulse:
Congratulations on being a Top 25 Contributor in our 5 Days category!! :gem::gem::gem::gem::gem:

3 Likes

:heart: I’m surprised that I made top 25 but not that I was on Viki everyday. One thing that’s nice and that is that more people has found discussions here on Viki and perhaps even our d.scord. The more Viki volunteers the better.:heart:

7 Likes