Segmenters and Spanish-English subtitlers needed for Zorro, The Sword and the Rose [OLD, CHANNEL DOESN'T EXIST NOW]

I’ve recently re-activated the fan channel that was last active two years ago since the previous CM went missing…! I’m uploading episodes from ep 17 on, and I REALLY need segmenters and subtitlers because that’s all that I can do for now! I would be SO grateful because I love the show but I can’t watch it any further until people come to assist! Even one volunteer for substitles and one for segments would be worthy of gold! :heart:

Kind of late but I was wondering If you would need any help

estoy interesada en tu post. como podria ayudarte? :smile:

I can help :slight_smile:

I WOULD LOVE TO HELP SUBBING FROM ENGLISH TO:blush: SPANISH, TAK ME IN ACCOUNT PLEASE.

https://www.viki.com/users/wiligard/overview

I can help with segmenting. but I haven’t been through the academy yet

I realized this thread is from 2015. I actually searched for the channel “The Rose and the Sword”, it doesn’t even exist anymore. You have to look at the date of the first message.
(I changed the thread title so that people don’t get their hopes up uselessly)

Hey! Thanks for giving people a heads up… I have just recently checked back to VIKI (activity was so slow in 2015 that I kind of just… gave up) BUT there was someone in one of these threads saying that the show aired on TV and they offered to record the episodes… we’ll see !

Thank you all for your interest!

They deleted my channel a few years ago, I don’t really remember why, could’ve been something to do with importing episodes from youtube…? we didn’t get very far, only about 11 episodes! :smiley:

I had also given up hope, but I’m glad to see that there’s still some life in here - maybe we can get a new start… I have to look around and see what the options are…

Unfortunately users cannot create fan channels anymore, only Viki can. And from what I’ve seen they don’t have any Spanish content right now.