Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

Wow, would it be cool or what to have his stylist do your hair . . . the way it falls is NOT accidental.

3 Likes

giphy

OK this is the CUTEST gif EVER! Heā€™s so CUTE

wordpress

3 Likes

tumblr
Oh NO Iā€™m addicted to watching them EAT so Cutely!!!
D.O.zie

tumblr

2 Likes

Wow, very interesting docu and so he was the 1st original G-Dragonā€¦ and so Kwon Ji-yong came as the second G-Dragonā€¦ in the Kpop scene, but he choose his stage name G for Ji and Dragon for Yong, itā€™s a very interesting coincidenceā€¦

1 Like

My dessert for the Segue CafĆ©: Itā€™s Italian plum season, so I baked a Swiss plum tart aka ZwetschgenwƤhe, hmm so yummy!! Imagine whipped cream on top of it :heart_eyes::yum:

How is this possible? :rofl::yum:

6 Likes

:joy::joy: Youā€™re describing the whole fandom!

@simi11 that looks SO GOOD!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

boyfriend jongho

We Heart It

PInterest

Tenor

Amino Apps

ATEEZ - Jong Ho - Barista Extraordinaire Today

(be a little scared he can break an apple with his bare hands)

3 Likes

Yes, it is a very interesting coincidence. G Dragon was about 5 years old when Yang Joon Il was popular so perhaps he saw YJI perform on the TV and liked his style. Perhaps YJI was an unconscious influence. We will never know. Iā€™m glad Yang Joon Il is getting his 2nd chance in the industry now as I feel if he had debuted even just 5 years later he would have been a superstar. I have watched some English subbed clips of YJI on variety shows and he seems so down to earth and sweet. Itā€™s quite interesting to me how many older celebrity fans he has, or at least people who want to help him. Apparently one of the PD at Music Core saw him and agree to give him a 3 show special. So he appeared on Music Core 3 times with 3 different songs. They showed some clips of his 1st appearance on Music Core in the documentary.

1 Like

Whew! That hairstyle is super flattering on you, Hongjoon. Be still my heart! :heart_eyes: Actually, I notice that midlength cut with the off center part is flattering on a lot of people. I think Park Hyung Sik popularized that hairstyle in his drama High Society. I remember how everyone was commenting on how good his hair looked and he got a lot of positive press about it too. After that, I noticed that hairstyle on other celebrities.

2 Likes

hyung%20sik%20HS%204

My Favorite PHS was High Society - I canā€™t seem to fall in love with anyone else except
Yoo Chang-soo (not even Min Min - I love Chang Soo)

1 Like

Beautiful Song for the Juke Box

2 Likes

Yoo Chang Soo was definitely one of PHS best characters and performances. And his hair was A+. I noticed he kept a variation on this hairstyle for his role in Strong Woman Do Bong Soon. ( I donā€™t blame him- itā€™s super flattering look on him) So PHS have hair sweeping to the right side while Hongjoon have hair sweeping to the left side. But both looks so good with this hairstyle! TBH, I do not think Iā€™ve seen anyone look bad with this hairstyle-itā€™s pretty universal I feel.

4 Likes

Iā€™d never really thought about that, but I think youā€™re right.

4 Likes

@simi11
:star_struck:
wouldnā€™t want to drink that in my life, So creative
This goes in the fridge :smile:

3 Likes

You have to have GOOD Thick hair that falls nicely for this!!! And they do!

2 Likes

OK so I am seriously very upset with the ending to Dali Temple! I wanna SCREAM! I need something sweet and very fattening. That lessens my rating for the show that I loved.

Barista Jong Ho - What you got???

2 Likes

I love plums, and that tart looks amazing!

And how on earth did they make that kitty foam? So cute.

3 Likes

Couldnā€™t help but laugh at this meme I just saw on MDL

5 Likes

chewboom

I love me :fallen_leaf: some pumpkin spice cake Krispy Kreme donuts!
Barista - donuts for EVERYONE

3 Likes

Those look delicious!

1 Like