Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

Our Baristas to celebrate the premiere of F4 Thailand: Boys Over Flowers.
The F4 Thailand
Bright:
F48
F47

Dew:
F45

Win:
F46

Nani:
F44
F49 F41 F410

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing the pics. I think I have seen one or two of those actors in other projects. Where is this Thai version of Boys Over Flowers streaming?

2 Likes

It’s available with English subtitles at GMMTV YouTube and VIU.

1 Like

Hello Santa!!

5 Likes

And now for something completely different.
Found this Quiz that is different from the usual. It was pretty fun!

Which BTS Member Is The Most Attracted To You?
https://www.soompi.com/article/915201wpp/quiz-bts-member-attracted

2 Likes

Haha did you mean to post this here or in Vivi’s thread? Just asking :blush:

2 Likes

I meant to share here in the Cafe. Is it not allowed for here in the Cafe? Didn’t know about the separate Soompi Quizzes Forum.

4 Likes

It’s totally fine that you posted it here in the cafe. We like to discuss our funny results here sometimes, but there is also another specific thread about the fun quizzes that Soompi puts out. They are entertaining.

4 Likes

Thanks for the info. I also posted the Quiz in the Soompi Quizzes Forum.

4 Likes

Of course you can :blush:
Like @my_happy_place said, there’s a separate forum for Soompi Quizzes specifically, so I asked just in case.

3 Likes

I believe I read somewhere that Disney+ drama “Snowdrop” is not available in the U.S., so is this also going to be true about its other new drama “Rookies” with Kang Daniel and Chae Soo Bin? I really wanted to see this one, and I’ll be upset if it’s not available here in the US.

3 Likes

Hopefully Disney+ will make Rookies available in the US/North America region and not just SEA. They had to have witnessed the huge impact of Squid Game and Hellbound for Netflix in North America indicating there is a market and demand for Korean content here. We will have to see. Personally, I think it will be a 50/50 chance since they did not offer Snowdrop to North America.

3 Likes

Disney+ did not much to take a stand against AAPI hatred in the United States in 2020. Their remake of Mulan was disturbing on so many levels.

Netflix has some issues, but that’s where I saw Jackie Chan in The Foreigner (gripping), Keanu Reeves in Man of Tai Chi (beautiful), and Andy Lau in Shaolin (transcendentally spiritual). And some very interesting K-dramas.

Sadly, I had to make a choice between Netflix and Viki in my budget, and Viki won.

2 Likes

Many holidays in many cultures require stretchy pants. Hope everyone has sufficient pairs ready!

3 Likes

My schedule over the past three years has evolved so that I do two things late at night after taking an evening nap: I watch Viki and clean house.

This I discovered recently, and it knocked me out because it was so cheap, simple, and useful.

3 Likes

This show is 100% subtitled, all episodes, but is looking for a Channel Manager. It also does not have the option to add to a watchlist, or a collection. :thinking:

1 Like

maybe the CM isn’t active or has left Viki…

2 Likes

I hate sharing

I really hate sharing my boy!!! But here is Junho for Christmas!!! :christmas_tree:

5 Likes

Pinterest

Merry Christmas Fellow Segue Cafe patrons and owners! :evergreen_tree:

From
Hottie Posse Overlord - Rewind Queen - Baby Bird U All Supreme Chancellor

7 Likes

AIGOO they’re so handsome!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 Likes