Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

Article with a few pictures of Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin Wedding Venue. It looks very nice. Hope that the couple will share a few pictures of the wedding with fans.
http://koalasplayground.com/2022/02/21/k-ent-reporting-that-hyun-bin-and-son-ye-jin-will-hold-outdoor-wedding-at-luxurious-seoul-walkerhill-hotel-in-march-2022/

5 Likes

No apology is needed from you to me, frustratedwriter. Actually, I was just joshing you concerning citations. Notice the LOL behind my comment. If I offended you, I apologize. My sense of humor is not always understood but thatā€™s okay. As leerla73 said, you do you and Iā€™ll do me. No hard feelings on my side. I do try to play nice with others. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

thank you, you dont know how much that meant to me. , now i even hesitate sharing any kind of pictures, sayings and everything inbetween.

2 Likes

Vid is 30:33, but worth all fans time! :heart: Posted two years ago! Dec 18, 2019.

DiannainKoreaā€™s Korean wedding. :ring: Video is 10:10

Video is 10:24

Video is 13:21

2 Likes

Whew, Iā€™m glad we cleared that up. I know there are bound to be misunderstandings occasionally since our mode of communication does not allow for viewing of facial expressions or hearing of voice inflections. In my grad program, we had a communication methods class that was so interesting! We discussed how social media, texting, etc. has made communication so impersonal (for example) allowing people (couples) to break up without experiencing the other personā€™s sadness (or maybe joy?). Please donā€™t hesitate to contact me via private message if you think Iā€™ve overstepped my boundary. I surely donā€™t wake up in the morning thinking that Iā€™m going to crush someoneā€™s spirit today. I look forward to your shares in the future. Take care.

4 Likes

@frustratedwriter,
Check this link, :wink: itā€™s an upcoming new drama

3 Likes

Hey! Iā€™m just curious lol
Some people have already received Viki gifts but we donā€™t know what show belongs the third picture in the bag hahaha
Letā€™s see if someone here knows!

This first one looks like Goblin to me and the second one may be The legend of the blue sea.

@kdrama2020ali, @porkypine90_261, @my_happy_place, @vivi_1485? Any idea?
doing-the-math-thinking

6 Likes

:wink: Try That Winter The Wind Blows :wink: .

And any of these, maybe. . .

Whoever finds out for sure, do tell! Iā€™m curious now. :smile_cat:

4 Likes

I have no idea, but I feel like the phrase ā€œJourney to the Five Regionsā€ is probably a key point. It doesnā€™t bring anything to mind for me personally, though.

5 Likes

Looks like a historical drama though I dont know which one it is

5 Likes

Iā€™ll explore this list, thanks!!

3 Likes

I canā€™t think in anything lol
Some options were:

• Hwarang
  • Mr Queen
  • River where the moon rises
    But not sure if itā€™s about a drama with the popularity of Goblin and Legend of the blue sea
4 Likes

Sure, neither do I lol

4 Likes

The two are definitely Goblin and Legend of the Blue Sea I think - so wouldnā€™t the third one be a popular one - does it have to be Korean - maybe it is Chinese or Japanese?

New drama in 2022 is called ā€œRising with the Windā€ but not sure that Viki is getting it.

5 Likes

Bingo! Makes total sense. Problem solved @natyh!?

5 Likes

LOL - I am the ā€œgoogleā€ Goddess
LOL
not really
might not be it

5 Likes

@amypun Hello! We NEED to know! Which drama is #3? :nerd_face: :innocent:

5 Likes

I dont think they would decorate the bag with an upcoming drama. If its similar to the other two, it should be a supernatural historical kdramaā€¦

4 Likes

You may have to inbox her on her Viki profile, she hasnā€™t been here in discussions since last summer. :pensive: :woman_shrugging:t5::pensive:

4 Likes

Point! Great analysis! :heart: It!

5 Likes