Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

sorry for the intrusion, didn’t realize no one took it as something funny thats ok too. so later y’all

3 Likes

Sorry to interrupt the murder and mayhem, @frustratedwriter, but I had to share this news because I am super excited and had to get it off my chest. My KiHyun from Monsta X is finally getting a solo album!

몬스타엑스_MONSTA X on Twitter: "KIHYUN The 1st Single Album 'VOYAGER' 2022.03.15 6PM (KST) COMING SOON #몬스타엑스 #MONSTA_X #MONSTAX #기현 #KIHYUN #VOYAGER #COMING_SOON https://t.co/iuu024OMON" / Twitter

And since we’re in the cafe, he will share his ice cream with you in celebration.

7 Likes

yum ice cream!!!

4 Likes

I personally run away when you post anything related :rofl:to murder, and such, even though they are laughable. :wink: Hey! That sentence belong to stardust2466_546 :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Frustratedwriter clearly needs guidance when citing quotes. LOL! When I was completing my Master’s degree, the instructors had me so gun-shy about plagiarism, I was citing everything! (Well, not quite but pretty close!) Hahaha!!

5 Likes

Congratulations!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

no more from me

1 Like

I do know about plagiarism, learned it also, so no more. thanks for a lesson

3 Likes

Some Bo Gummy military news: https://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/art/2022/02/398_324260.html?fa&fbclid=IwAR3wOSE9zu6ZcjWv68A10YaWfBq23poNgMexSjTHPssTijrddhdn81VX2_A

2 Likes

leerla73, I didn’t realize I offended you so much, as for stardust, sorry you think that way. how disappointing, taking things out of context . so apologies in order to everyone I have offended. y’all have a great day

2 Likes

Well, you do you, providing you’re not going against the guidelines. To each their own. I share your shares that I enjoy.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing the Park Bo Gum news! Looking forward to seeing him on my screen again soon.
Article states he is on vacation from now until his discharge date of April 30th- Wow! Two months vacation. Maybe he didn’t take his other leaves?

My favorite current airing drama continues to be F4 Thailand: Boys Over Flowers. We are now at the halfway point in the drama and it just keeps getting better and better. I think this last episode had one of the most honest conversations regarding class and the rich man/poor girl/Cinderella trope I’ve ever seen in any drama. This “teen drama” continues to surprise. It’s available with English subtitles at GMMTV Youtube Channel if anyone wants to check it out.

4 Likes

Most of the guys didnt take any of their leaves due to COVID and thats why theyre all getting discharged early :blush:

4 Likes

Article with a few pictures of Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin Wedding Venue. It looks very nice. Hope that the couple will share a few pictures of the wedding with fans.
http://koalasplayground.com/2022/02/21/k-ent-reporting-that-hyun-bin-and-son-ye-jin-will-hold-outdoor-wedding-at-luxurious-seoul-walkerhill-hotel-in-march-2022/

5 Likes

No apology is needed from you to me, frustratedwriter. Actually, I was just joshing you concerning citations. Notice the LOL behind my comment. If I offended you, I apologize. My sense of humor is not always understood but that’s okay. As leerla73 said, you do you and I’ll do me. No hard feelings on my side. I do try to play nice with others. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

thank you, you dont know how much that meant to me. , now i even hesitate sharing any kind of pictures, sayings and everything inbetween.

2 Likes

Vid is 30:33, but worth all fans time! :heart: Posted two years ago! Dec 18, 2019.

DiannainKorea’s Korean wedding. :ring: Video is 10:10

Video is 10:24

Video is 13:21

2 Likes

Whew, I’m glad we cleared that up. I know there are bound to be misunderstandings occasionally since our mode of communication does not allow for viewing of facial expressions or hearing of voice inflections. In my grad program, we had a communication methods class that was so interesting! We discussed how social media, texting, etc. has made communication so impersonal (for example) allowing people (couples) to break up without experiencing the other person’s sadness (or maybe joy?). Please don’t hesitate to contact me via private message if you think I’ve overstepped my boundary. I surely don’t wake up in the morning thinking that I’m going to crush someone’s spirit today. I look forward to your shares in the future. Take care.

4 Likes

@frustratedwriter,
Check this link, :wink: it’s an upcoming new drama

3 Likes

Hey! I’m just curious lol
Some people have already received Viki gifts but we don’t know what show belongs the third picture in the bag hahaha
Let’s see if someone here knows!

This first one looks like Goblin to me and the second one may be The legend of the blue sea.

@kdrama2020ali, @porkypine90_261, @my_happy_place, @vivi_1485? Any idea?
doing-the-math-thinking

6 Likes