Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

looks like I am going to re watch this one.

4 Likes

Too long for a watch party, but I’ll watch it!

2 Likes

yeah too long for a watch party

Funny, I just put “Legend of Fuyao” in the ‘dramas you watched all the way through, but they weren’t worth it’ thread. LOL

5 Likes

they could have made it shorter,

5 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::heart_eyes::fire: check short Legend of Fuyao clip in this link :wink:

2 Likes

Sweet lord!! that looks amazing, now I’m thinking: what about starting that one today? lol

2 Likes

I think I worked on that drama, but never actually watched it :laughing:

3 Likes

same here, I worked on it. But so far it’s pretty good.

1 Like

Just saw the news about the disbandment of NU’EST. I think we have some NU’EST fans here at the Cafe, so sending condolences to all the NU’EST fans. According to the article, the group will be releasing their final album this spring, so at least they are giving their fans some new music before they go. I hadn’t realized they debuted 10 years ago in 2012, so kudos to them for lasting this long when so many other groups don’t make it. Wishing all of the members the very best in their new journeys.
https://www.soompi.com/article/1515107wpp/nuest-members-share-heartfelt-letters-with-fans-about-their-disbandment

4 Likes

Featured on Dispatch

3 Likes

PSA: Song Kang will be holding a Fan Meet on March 4th at 8 PM KST on The Swoon. See below for more information:

4 Likes

Did anyone try Hotel Del Luna?

4 Likes

The first ten C-dramas (Historical/period) are as follows:

1. The Untamed

2. Legend of Fuyao

3. Ashes of Love

4. The Story of Ming Lan

5. Ten Miles of Peach Plossom

6. Story of Yangxi Palace

7. The Pillow Book

8. The Legends

9. Ever Night

10. Nirvana in Fire

Perhaps one of those. …Or all.

3 Likes

Nop, mmm it can be!

1 Like

A couple whom I am really good friends with watched it and really liked it. They had never watched a K-drama before so I was shocked when they told me. I haven’t watched it but I probably will eventually since they highly recommended it.

2 Likes

It really is a mystery, if I had to pick one from your list. . . It would be Ever Night they need to bring back Fuzi from the heavens.

1 Like

And “fuzi” is what? Anything related to wind?

2 Likes

I don’t think so, but he went to the heavens in Ever Night, and the cliff hanger is that he will be back!

2 Likes

An excerpt from a Rolling Stone interview with EXO’s leader, Suho. Both the writer’s style and Suho’s words were interesting to read, especially this last paragraph - I love it.
Screenshot_20220305-134233_Chrome
You can read the whole article here

7 Likes