Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

It really is a mystery, if I had to pick one from your list. . . It would be Ever Night they need to bring back Fuzi from the heavens.

1 Like

And ā€œfuziā€ is what? Anything related to wind?

2 Likes

I donā€™t think so, but he went to the heavens in Ever Night, and the cliff hanger is that he will be back!

2 Likes

An excerpt from a Rolling Stone interview with EXOā€™s leader, Suho. Both the writerā€™s style and Suhoā€™s words were interesting to read, especially this last paragraph - I love it.
Screenshot_20220305-134233_Chrome
You can read the whole article here

7 Likes

I actually squealed when I read this:

iKONā€™s Kim Jin Hwan then followed up with, ā€œI can say this for certain. iKON will make a comeback in the first half of 2022.ā€

YG Entertainment artists tease their comeback plans on 'Game Caterers 2' | allkpop

6 Likes

Someone does know! Check this thread below :wink:

2 Likes

Just finished Ep 11 of F4 Thailand: Boys Over Flowers and ā€¦wow. Finally we see a version not afraid to provide a true resolution to the bullying story arc and not just sweep it aside. Gosh the writing and directing of this drama is so good. Truly the best show people are not watching. Again, encouraging everyone to check out this drama available with English subtitles on Youtube and VIU. Iā€™ll be interested to read your thoughts on the series.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve also started watching F4 thailand, and it has quickly become one of my favorite dramas. I totally agree that the writing and directing is great.

3 Likes

Iā€™m in need of something new to watch, so I just went and looked this one up on YT. I will give it a go.

Can you tell me if each of the episodes is broken up into five parts, or does this vary? I want to make sure I donā€™t miss any portions. Unfortunately, it doesnā€™t look like they have a separate playlist for this series on the general GMMTV YT channel, but maybe Iā€™m missing something.

4 Likes

I think all episodes have 5 parts. But it usually says so on the tumbnail and in the title.

3 Likes

Youā€™re right, silly me. :woman_facepalming:t4::smile:

2 Likes

Iā€™m on the eps 8 now and Iā€™m enjoying it as well.
I think that they cut the bad parts of other versions, letā€™s see but until now is really good!!! Maybe Iā€™ll keep watching today :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

@my_happy_place
Yes, each episode is always broken up into 5 parts. The episodes are uploaded on YT Saturdays 8:30pm Thailand time. There is a Playlist for the drama but it is not updated until Mondays. If you want to watch the latest episode before then you have to go direct to the Videos in the GMMTV YouTube Channel. Here is the link to the Playlist. It includes both the episode parts plus all the episode previews so you need to pay attention to the ordering. The Playlist is updated for Ep. 1-10 as of March 5. You will need to go to the Videos section of the YT Channel to watch Ep. 11 for now. Ep. 11 should be added to the playlist on Monday March 7.
F4 Thailand:Boys Over Flowers Playlist

3 Likes

I am already up to episode 6. :joy: Itā€™s just too easy to keep going when each little section is only about 10-15 minutes.

4 Likes

Okay, @table122000, I blame you for dragging me into the Thailand F4. :grin: I figured Iā€™d just try it out, but I ended up watching all the way until the end of the episodes that are available. Now I have to suffer through the wait until the next episode drops. :unamused:

6 Likes

Same here! :roll_eyes::disappointed_relieved:

5 Likes

:rofl: Pitiful, thatā€™s why I wait, andd binge!! @my_happy_place, @natyh

8 Likes

I almost always do that - like 99.9% of the time I avoid on-air stuff because Iā€™m not good at the waiting. I really had no expectation to get so sucked into this drama, so I didnā€™t think it would be a problem. Boy was I wrong. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Screenshot_20210730-145031_Messages

2 Likes

Same. I also started watching it, not expecting anything. And then suddenly, I got totally hooked and now the week-long wait is torturing me! :sob:
How do people survive waiting for shows to air?

8 Likes