Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

I think I worked on that drama, but never actually watched it :laughing:

3 Likes

same here, I worked on it. But so far itā€™s pretty good.

1 Like

Just saw the news about the disbandment of NUā€™EST. I think we have some NUā€™EST fans here at the Cafe, so sending condolences to all the NUā€™EST fans. According to the article, the group will be releasing their final album this spring, so at least they are giving their fans some new music before they go. I hadnā€™t realized they debuted 10 years ago in 2012, so kudos to them for lasting this long when so many other groups donā€™t make it. Wishing all of the members the very best in their new journeys.
https://www.soompi.com/article/1515107wpp/nuest-members-share-heartfelt-letters-with-fans-about-their-disbandment

4 Likes

Featured on Dispatch

3 Likes

PSA: Song Kang will be holding a Fan Meet on March 4th at 8 PM KST on The Swoon. See below for more information:

4 Likes

Did anyone try Hotel Del Luna?

4 Likes

The first ten C-dramas (Historical/period) are as follows:

1. The Untamed

2. Legend of Fuyao

3. Ashes of Love

4. The Story of Ming Lan

5. Ten Miles of Peach Plossom

6. Story of Yangxi Palace

7. The Pillow Book

8. The Legends

9. Ever Night

10. Nirvana in Fire

Perhaps one of those. ā€¦Or all.

3 Likes

Nop, mmm it can be!

1 Like

A couple whom I am really good friends with watched it and really liked it. They had never watched a K-drama before so I was shocked when they told me. I havenā€™t watched it but I probably will eventually since they highly recommended it.

2 Likes

It really is a mystery, if I had to pick one from your list. . . It would be Ever Night they need to bring back Fuzi from the heavens.

1 Like

And ā€œfuziā€ is what? Anything related to wind?

2 Likes

I donā€™t think so, but he went to the heavens in Ever Night, and the cliff hanger is that he will be back!

2 Likes

An excerpt from a Rolling Stone interview with EXOā€™s leader, Suho. Both the writerā€™s style and Suhoā€™s words were interesting to read, especially this last paragraph - I love it.
Screenshot_20220305-134233_Chrome
You can read the whole article here

7 Likes

I actually squealed when I read this:

iKONā€™s Kim Jin Hwan then followed up with, ā€œI can say this for certain. iKON will make a comeback in the first half of 2022.ā€

YG Entertainment artists tease their comeback plans on 'Game Caterers 2' | allkpop

6 Likes

Someone does know! Check this thread below :wink:

2 Likes

Just finished Ep 11 of F4 Thailand: Boys Over Flowers and ā€¦wow. Finally we see a version not afraid to provide a true resolution to the bullying story arc and not just sweep it aside. Gosh the writing and directing of this drama is so good. Truly the best show people are not watching. Again, encouraging everyone to check out this drama available with English subtitles on Youtube and VIU. Iā€™ll be interested to read your thoughts on the series.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve also started watching F4 thailand, and it has quickly become one of my favorite dramas. I totally agree that the writing and directing is great.

3 Likes

Iā€™m in need of something new to watch, so I just went and looked this one up on YT. I will give it a go.

Can you tell me if each of the episodes is broken up into five parts, or does this vary? I want to make sure I donā€™t miss any portions. Unfortunately, it doesnā€™t look like they have a separate playlist for this series on the general GMMTV YT channel, but maybe Iā€™m missing something.

4 Likes

I think all episodes have 5 parts. But it usually says so on the tumbnail and in the title.

3 Likes

Youā€™re right, silly me. :woman_facepalming:t4::smile:

2 Likes